MoFo Photo Album?

Tools    

Here... You can see where the name comes from..
Attachment 6794
So chill you can't even look into the camera. So chill you stay all the way over on one side of the frame. So chill you color code yourself with the coolest color blue.

In other words, sweet pic, g_p.

You really love Jesus, don't you?

Aw, you have puppy dog eyes. You look so sad.

I like how the list is growing. I was hoping this would be a liked idea.
yeah this one will have to do for now, but your rite, I really do look quit depressed, I'm a happy chappy really though

I believe I snagged all the names and photos so far . . .

Ðèstîñy
Juno MacGuff
genesis_pig
Yoda
7thson
The Next Big Thing
Miss Vicky
planet news
linespalsy
mark f
ChasingButterfly
Tacitus
Fiscal
Sedai
JohnQuigley

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Ok, I've tried several times now to upload an image and nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me out with this please?

EDIT: just in case there's any confusion, this isn't me; I'm posting voneil7's image.

Here ya' go:

You need to upload the URL of the image itself, rather than the page it's on.

The People's Republic of Clogher
My glasses are crooked in all my pics it seems.
My broken nose (I think it's been 3 times ) means that specs never sit properly on me. I'd get it straightened but, knowing me, I'd walk into a lamp post on my way out of the hospital or mistakenly pick a fight with Roberto Duran.

Or something.

You know, the first time you apologize for making a pun, I believe you. The 5,693rd time, I begin to doubt that you're really sorry at all.

What I'm really trying to say is that someone needs to punch Luke Wilson in the face so his nose looks more Owen-y.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I was genuinely sorry the 3,285th time, honest. Then it just kinda slipped.

Funnily enough, the second time I got my nose broken it was via a punch and straightened up the old sports-related break. The next one knocked it out of whack again.

Aaaanyway, enough of noses. Unless they're accompanied by eyes (preferably two) a mouth and a few ears. Portraits, in other words.

I'll use this one for now, when I get my camera back I'll get a newer one up.

I love your eyes

Here ya' go:

You need to upload the URL of the image itself, rather than the page it's on.
This is almost how I pictured you.

Finally. Older, but good enough for now . . .

Destiny you are beautiful.