POLL: Best Coen Brother's Movie

Tools    

I watched all of their movies (except their most recent one, Inside Llewyn Davis) and I would say this is my top 5 at the moment:

1. Fargo
2. The Man Who Wasn't There
3. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
4. Barton Fink
5. Miller's Crossing

I'm also a big fan of The Hudsucker Proxy and Intolerable Cruelty.
I like all their other films too of course! They haven't made a bad film yet, in my opinion.

Finished here. It's been fun.
1.No country for old men
2.Miller's Crossing
3.The Big Lebowski
4.True Grit
5.Fargo

The Big Lebowski

Enough said.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
The Big Lebowski and Miller's Crossing tied for me. I also quite like Fargo. A few Coen Brothers films I can't quite make up my mind whether I liked them or not (No country for Old Men, Barton Fink). I think they may be the sort of films which reward rewatches.

I haven't seen all their films yet though. I watched Raising Arizona the other day and my mind is still blown from the sequence which seemed to be a spoof of The Shawshank Redemption... until I realised it was about seven years before the Shawshank Redemption got released.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Why isn't there an actual poll attached to this one? Anyways, clearly, you can't beat the efficiency of No Country for Old Men, which is clear, crisp filmmaking, but Barton Fink's tone is unmatched and I think their best by a good bit.

Fargo
The Big Lebowski

Barton Fink

Raising Arizona
Miller's Crossing
A Serious Man

True Grit

No Country for Old Men should be in the five stars category but I need to see it again to make sure. The ending really made me go "wut" when I first saw it like two years ago.

The Big Lebowski

No Country for Old Men

The Big Lebowski, Raising Arizona and Burn After Reading for me. I'm personally not a fan of No Country but i can see why people are. This is how i'd rank the ones i have seen.

1.The Big Lebowski
2.Raising Arizona
3.Burn After Reading
4.Fargo
5.True Grit
6.A Serious Man
7.O Brother, Where Art Thou?
8.No Country for Old Men
9.The Ladykillers

I haven't seen Fargo but out of the other ones its Barton Fink.

I have been looking for it on DvD/blu ray for a year now and still haven't found it..

The Ones I've seen:

1.The Big Lebowski
2.Fargo
3.Raising Arizona
4.Burn After Reading
5.Milers Crossing
6.True Grit
7.A Serious Man
8.O brother Where Art Thou?
9.No Country For Old Men
10.The Ladykillers

I would have a real hard time deciding my favorite out of Blood Simple, Fargo, and No Country for Old Men. 4th for me is easily Lebowsky, and I'll give 5th place to Miller's Crossing.