NedStarks Top 75 Favorite Movie Performances.

Tools    

Yeah I know took this idea from the one where there is a thread about worst performances by actors. Mine will focus on the best performances or least wise my favorite ones. Now its very possible some may be considered horrible.
Thats fine but thats another opinion and I cannot change that.

75 Groots Sacrifice To Save The Others.

I do realize most cases cgi characters are not seen by hollywood as acting or performance like and actor has with another actor. But I have 5 CGI performances in this list and I know Groot only says I am Groot but the job by the actors and work with CGI wise with Groot in this scene makes it seem so real. That you cry when you know that Groot is trying to save his family.

74 Tommy Lee Jones and Cate Blanchett
----The Missing

I dont think people give this movie much of a chance. I think Cate and Tommy do a very good job of playing a divided father and daughter. I have heard people say it was Tommy worst job but I think this was a good movie and well acted by the two leads.

73 Morgan Freeman In Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves

yeah well morgan had too be good and so did Alan when Costner who is a good actor tried too play a not very good robin hood. BUT Morgan as Azeem was very good character role.

My favourite movie performance was by Jake Gyllenhall in Nightcrawler, or Joe Pesci in Goodfellas..

72 Alan Rickman As Snape The The Harry Potter Series

He did an amazing job through the whole 8 movie saga no matter what poor unknown british actor or actress who just got started as the students. Rickman was snape even though he looks nothing like the book Snape.

71 Sam Neill -Jurassic Park
Often the case in adventure action movies is actors tend to suffer in there performance but in in Spielbergs Jurassic Park Sam Neill does a good job playing dr Grant which I think Ford was in mind for Spielberg for the movie but I am Glad Neill played that role for he was good.

65 Sean Connery Charlemane- Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.
I see it as a performance as Sean is playing Indiana Jones father so he also must act like a professor. What mean is Connery is playing HENRY Jones Jr isnt just a professor and this scene shows that.

62 Danny Glover as George Knox- Angels In The Outfield.

Such a underrated movie. Also, great performance by Roger Murtaugh.