Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The postal dude? You ****ing psycho, you...
Finally someone who knows from which game comes this quote. My favourite game ever.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I guess that makes you a very insane person. And me, a slightly less insane one.

It's possible to finish the game without killing anybody. I've done it more than once.

Finished here. It's been fun.
I'm gonna get alot of hate for this but.... It's a Wonderful Life 7/10. It's not a bad movie but it just doesn't hold up that well imo. I can't put my finger on it but I was left cold.

The Uninvited

It took me long enough to watch this, I thought it was a decent movie, likeable sisters, engrossing story and a nice twist.

7 out of 10

It's possible to finish the game without killing anybody. I've done it more than once.
Oh I believe you. Wouldn't know though, tried it for a while. Slipped, and once I slipped, I fell hard.

I do a suprisingly good Jason Voorhees impression.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I watched Yobi: The Five Tailed Fox, Perfect Blue, Origins: Spirits of the Past, and Yes-Man.

Perfect Blue didn't really bring anything whatsoever to the table except for an intriguing idea, but it could have been done better. Other-wise, it was very bland. Origins also had an intriguing idea, but more than anything, the animation in this movie has to be some of the best that I have ever seen in an anime. Everything looked absolutely amazing, but the story didn't have enough depth to really reach out. Yobi felt a little allover the place and even felt like it kind-of dragged, but had more heart than the other two movies. As for the non-Anime movie, Yes Man, it was funny, as most Jim Carey movies succeed at being, and I always enjoy seeing Zooey Deschanel. I liked it for what it was, which was a same-old, same-old Jim Carey movie.

Perfect Blue: 4.0/10.0
Yobi: 6.0/10.0
Origins: 6.2/10.0
Yes Man: 6.3/10.0

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future

A masterful and moving film, with a brilliant lead female performance. I'm being consistently impressed with Korean cinema. Full review to come.

Kick-Ass 2:

Ugh, missing everything that made the original so good. Chris Mintz Plasse's character saved the movie for me. He was hysterical in every scene he was in.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Kick-Ass 2:

Ugh, missing everything that made the original so good. Chris Mintz Plasse's character saved the movie for me. He was hysterical in every scene he was in.
I'm going to see that movie in theaters tomorrow, hope we don't see eye to eye.

Unregistered User

Suspiria.

Now, this was not just any normal watch of a movie. This was showing at my local theatre with the added influence of Claudio Simonetti and his band playing the score underneath the screen!! As far as im aware he was part of the band Goblin who worked with the like of Argento and Romero on the set of their films. An absolutely fantastic experience and it really felt like i was part of the film. Definately my favourite Argento film that i have watched so far and certainly his scariest.

9/10 for the film
10/10 for the overall experience

Psycho (1960) - I dont think i have to say anything about it. Even re-watches make me tense during the end.

8.2/10.

A masterful and moving film, with a brilliant lead female performance. I'm being consistently impressed with Korean cinema. Full review to come.
Make sure to watch all Chang-dong Lee movies! Poetry has to be my favourite, then Oasis and Secret Sunshine. Wasn't crazy about Peppermint Candy. I still haven't seen his debut - Green Fish.

Finished here. It's been fun.
True Romance-7.5/10. Good film,exciting, interesting and with great dialogue as well. I wish there was more Christopher Walken here though. He was only present in one scene, it was an incredible scene but thought he would have a larger role.

Let the night air cool you off

Suspiria.

Now, this was not just any normal watch of a movie. This was showing at my local theatre with the added influence of Claudio Simonetti and his band playing the score underneath the screen!! As far as im aware he was part of the band Goblin who worked with the like of Argento and Romero on the set of their films. An absolutely fantastic experience and it really felt like i was part of the film. Definately my favourite Argento film that i have watched so far and certainly his scariest.

9/10 for the film
10/10 for the overall experience
What the hell??? That is so unfair. I would kill for that experience. Suspiria is one of my favorite horror movies, and is somewhere in my top 50.

I thought the actors were okay, there were a bunch of awesome ideas in this film, could have been one of the best horror flicks of all time imo if there was actually... well, horror, in this film. I see it as an horror flick, not a comedy, therefore I was expecting more.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I thought the actors were okay, there were a bunch of awesome ideas in this film, could have been one of the best horror flicks of all time imo if there was actually... well, horror, in this film. I see it as an horror flick, not a comedy, therefore I was expecting more.
I appreciated the humor of the movie a lot, and I don't think horror-elements would've really worked. It'd be like trying to make Evil Dead 2 scary.