Wanted

→ in
Tools    

I enjoyed this film a lot too. At first I thought it was a 12A for some reason. But then I saw the 18 certificate and was thinking that I could do with a bit of mindless action violence. Great leading turn by James McAvoy who had me in stiches throughout. That train sequence, however, had me glued. I give it a good * * * out of 5.

I thought it was an below-par film. It didn't do anything for me at all, other than relieve me when it turned out to be so short. It didn't excite me, there weren't any "Whoa! That was cool!" moments (although you I could see the moments that were meant to do that for me) and I'm not a fan of James McAvoy, though he was ok in this. In short, it didn't impress but, to be honest, I didn't expect it to.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
I thought it was an below-par film. It didn't do anything for me at all, other than relieve me when it turned out to be so short. It didn't excite me, there weren't any "Whoa! That was cool!" moments (although you I could see the moments that were meant to do that for me) and I'm not a fan of James McAvoy, though he was ok in this. In short, it didn't impress but, to be honest, I didn't expect it to.
How could the leaping-through-the-window sequence, or the spinning-car or car-on-bus sequence not give you a huge adrenaline burst? What about the whole ending montage and the train scene?

I understand what you're saying but, as I said, I could see the "Woah! Cool" bits, it's just that they didn't do it for me. There again, as I also said, I wasn't expecting it to.

For the record, I thought that whole train scene was especially gay.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
So, did anyone else enjoy the 'Rush scene' as much as I did?

So, did anyone else enjoy the 'Rush scene' as much as I did?
What scene was that? The ending sequence or the leaping through the window across the street? Either way, hell yes.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
What scene was that? The ending sequence or the leaping through the window across the street? Either way, hell yes.
None of the above, when Wesley blows the castle then starts running for like 5 minutes andjust killing everyone down a really long hall...

None of the above, when Wesley blows the castle then starts running for like 5 minutes andjust killing everyone down a really long hall...
That's what I meant by "ending sequence"

So yes I did. That got the adrenaline pumping.

Wanted movie is Rocking........I saw this Movie when it was available online...........

I enjoyed the movie. Although I had this slight hope it might be something more, after the beginning rolled over I knew it won't be and that probably enabled me to sit thru it and enjoy it as dumb and spectacular as it was.

worst movie ever

Movie Forums Extra
Hey this is a good movie. Angelina got the right roll for this movie, no one else could have done better. Effects are good specially the swinging of the bullet in the air. Overall, its a good movie...

This movie was awful. I really didn't like it, even though the trailer was promising.

It wasnt that bad guys. The theater experience was pretty good with digital projection. I enjoyed it.

WOW one of the best movies ive seen in a while.
thought the ending was a little corny though

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I really didn't like it much, too many things about it bothered me and Angelina's backstory was obnoxious and dumb. They put all the really cool parts in the trailer =\

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I really didn't like it much, too many things about it bothered me and Angelina's backstory was obnoxious and dumb. They put all the really cool parts in the trailer =\
It always sucks when they do that.

Yep.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Like Adventureland, they put all the funny parts in the trailer It's so deceptive, that movie was not much of a comedy and faaar from Superbad but they had that huge "FROM THE DIRECTOR OF SUPERBAD" on the trailer. Woops...this thread is about Wanted...