THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Well. That was the most awkward call I've ever made in my life.

What happened with Aphex, unless he was talking about us?
I know but you forgot to say what before happened, so I said it for you.

Just some stupid guy with anger issues.

I'm so disappointed. I thought he was cool. You know when you think someone's cool but then they disappoint you? It's so... disappointing.

I'm so disappointed. I thought he was cool. You know when you think someone's cool but then they disappoint you? It's so... disappointing.
That must be disappointing.

Observe And Report is hilarious!! I love that flick

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I do it to other people too. I get mad at people for having what I perceive to be bad taste, and I criticise them for it. And it's like... why do I do it? Why do I care if other people don't share my taste, or have what I consider inferior taste or undeveloped taste? It's like I have a desire to force other people to change. And sometimes I catch myself just imposing my current level of understanding as if I've always had that level of understanding even though I just acquired it...
Because teaching plebs is the duty of every elitist!

Observe And Report is hilarious!! I love that flick
Yeah. I know that feeling.

My heart is so full right now, and it's full of Death Grips! They bring me so much happiness, energy, and chaos! Aye aye!

These are the classes I'm taking next semester

Persian Language I
Historiography
World History since 1300
Introduction to Ethics
Classical Arabic Poetry I

I'm excited

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

I play all the instruments (no drum machine, no computers, just a microphone)... I produced it myself - absolutely no one was involved except me. I've made 2 CD's in the last 10 years because it takes quite a long time, especially if you've written books, plays, etc...

I know paying money for music sounds silly to some people, but if you're only income is from artistic stuff, someone like me depends on it.

But, if you are on the verge of homelessness and want to listen, I could e-mail you a song or two for free.

http://www.amazon.com/East-Meets-Wes.../dp/B01FRFPVME