-
-
-
-
-
-
Transformers

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I actually like the first Transformers film. Pearl Harbor isn't as bad as people think it is either. People really hate Ben Affleck.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

1. The Rock -
- actually a cool action flick - used to be one of my childhood favourites
2. Transformers -
- maybe I couldn't watch it today, but when I saw it a couple of years ago I found it watchable!
3. The Island -
- can't remember sh*t, but I didn't like it
4. Armageddon -
- the music was alright!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

1. The Rock
2. Bad Boys II
3. The Island
4. Transformers
5. Bad Boys
6. Pearl Habor
7. Armegeddon
8. Transformers 2
9. Transformers 3 / Transformers 4
10. Pain & Gain

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
No, I just can't rate my beloved, fun, popcorn movies. They're just so important to me because they're so damn professional in the way they're made. Bravo Bay!

I liked both of the Bad Boys movies when i was younger, other than that i've only seen The Rock when i was a kid and i wasn't a fan.

Edit: forgot too add this.

No, I just can't rate my beloved, fun, popcorn movies. They're just so important to me because they're so damn professional in the way they're made. Bravo Bay!
hahahahahhaa

Way to ruin the fun, Iro.

Anyway...

1. Bad Boys 2
2-11. Everything Else
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The Rock

Transformers

Armageddon

Bad Boys 2

Bad Boys

The Island

Pain & Gain

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I barely remember anything about The Island or the Bad Boys movies, and I haven't seen Armageddon since I was in middle school, so their ratings might be slightly lower or higher if I revisited them, but I have no desire in doing so. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is the worst movie I've ever seen in theaters. My friend paid for the ticket, which was a showing in I-MAX, but that didn't keep it from being a miserable experience that felt like it would never end. Plus I had a heated exchange with the guy in front of me after he turned around and bitched about me accidentally kicking his chair, so that didn't help matters.

''You're a big man but you're out of shape!''
Who's Michael Bay? Gotta be The Rock but that film is a poor cousin the greatest Bruckheimer film of all time Con Air!

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
1. The Rock
2. Armageddon
3. Transformers
4. Bad Boys
5. Pain & Gain
6. Transformers: Age Of Extinction
7. Bad Boys II
8. Pearl Harbour
9. Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen
10. Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

I like all of these movies.