What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
"Million Dollar Bash" - Bob Dylan & The Band

Originally Posted by Strummer521
"Million Dollar Bash" - Bob Dylan & The Band
Ah! You have great taste. May I ask what album that is?

Speaking of Dylan and The Band, I've been wanting to get my hands on The Basement Tapes.

Ok, now I must listen to: Baby Let Me Follow You Down (Bob Dylan and The Band - The Last Waltz)

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by *~*SilverScreen*~*
Ah! You have great taste. May I ask what album that is?

Speaking of Dylan and The Band, I've been wanting to get my hands on The Basement Tapes.

Ok, now I must listen to: Baby Let Me Follow You Down (Bob Dylan and The Band - The Last Waltz)
Funny you should say that. "Million Dollar Bash" is on The Basement Tapes. Speaking of "Baby Let Me Follow You Down", have you heard the original, from his self-titled debut? The chord progression is way ahead of its time and I think that was lost in subsequent live recordings where the arrangment was changed in order to be played by a full band as a rock song.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Funny you should say that. "Million Dollar Bash" is on The Basement Tapes. Speaking of "Baby Let Me Follow You Down", have you heard the original, from his self-titled debut? The chord progression is way ahead of its time and I think that was lost in subsequent live recordings where the arrangment was changed in order to be played by a full band as a rock song.
Awesome! Wasn't sure of the tracks on The Basement Tapes, so didn't want to assume it was that album.

Yes, I have heard "Baby Let Me Follow You Down" on his debut (listened to that album today actually). Really fabulous guitar playing and harmonica too(I'm rather partial to the harmonica)At first listening to that album, I said, "this is terrible!" but in listening more I've grown to absolutely love it. It's raw is all, and takes a few listens.

Actually, the reason I took interest in his debut album, was because I saw the track "Man Of Constant Sorrow" and since I enjoyed that song in O Brother Where Art Thou? (where I was first introduced to it), I figured it needed a listen!

Oh heck, need to listen to that album again now!

Van Morrison - "Into the Mystic"

Cold Black Devil ~ Jackie Greene

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Three Days Grace ~ Animal I have become

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Right now, the song that's on the radio is "Step By Step"
I'm not really sure why it's on though. I should go change the station on the iTunes radio station thing.

Wow, until about 2 minutes ago, I had totally forgotten about New Kids On The Block

Bob Berg, "All the Way"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Cold Black Devil ~ Jackie Greene
Great song. Listening to Passin' On the Blues by Jackie Greene, myself.

Originally Posted by *~*SilverScreen*~*
Great song. Listening to Passin' On the Blues by Jackie Greene, myself.

That's a cool song too.... so far, I like everything I've heard of Jackie's...

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
That's a cool song too.... so far, I like everything I've heard of Jackie's...
Oh so do I! Very Bob Dylanesque.

Now playing: Caledonia - Dougie Maclean

DEFINE the GREAT LINE
Tonight, Tonight, Smashing Pumpkins

Due to another thread's inspiration...

Now Playing: For the Sake of the Song - Townes Van Zandt

Birdland - Patti Smith

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Producers Soundtrack - "Heil Myself." Because there is nothing funnier than a gay Hitler.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/