seeking gene kelly scene, strolling down a hill

Tools    

This is a long shot, but I just watched a special on Vincente Minnelli that included some great clips from incredible films. There's one that stuck with me, that I forgot to write down. The scene (and song) start with Gene and a woman on top of a small hill, and they start walking hand-in-hand down the meandering path, gradually joining the music and animating their steps (and singing? not sure). There was something super compelling in it, I'd love to find it and watch the whole movie.
If it's any help, it would have been a movie Minnelli directed.
Thanks for any help!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This is a long shot, but I just watched a special on Vincente Minnelli that included some great clips from incredible films. There's one that stuck with me, that I forgot to write down. The scene (and song) start with Gene and a woman on top of a small hill, and they start walking hand-in-hand down the meandering path, gradually joining the music and animating their steps (and singing? not sure). There was something super compelling in it, I'd love to find it and watch the whole movie.
Thanks for any help!

Possibly Gene Kelly and Cyd Charisse in Brigadoon (1954). The song might be "Heather on the Hill".

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21xy73

Thanks for any help!
On the off chance that the answer above isn't what you're looking for, do you know the name of the special that you watched?

10 out of 10!!!! That was it! Thank you 1,000 times! Can't wait to watch the movie.
Peace!

It was a struggle even to pin that down, but finally got it: "The Directors", from American Public Television, Season 2 (2019-2020), #206 (Vincente Minnelli). Thank you for asking, that might have helped.
Peace!