Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

this is what one indian said on an indian forum---

''Supporting Trump as Colbert said is like masturbation, you know it's wrong but it feels so good.''

here is today's news . indians are are literally praying for trump's win . a 'yagna' ( hindu religious ceremony where the sacred fire is lit ) was conducted for trump's win---

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/u...w/55292341.cms

i guessed that captain steel was talking about indians living in india , so i answered about them . many of them are poor or uneducated and dont even have access to the internet , so there is no question about keeping in touch with latest events on the net .

trump is plainly seen as anti muslim and many hindus here have problems with muslims . trump may take a more anti pakistan stand and may not criticise india if it takes measures against its own muslims because of their involvement in terror .
That's correct, Ash. I was asking about Indians in India.

Tongo's points on Trump are valid (earlier today I made a post mocking Trump's plans on dealing with terrorism myself).

Problem is that Hillary is an apologist who won't even identify the ideology driving the movement of Global Terrorism.

She has been part of an apologist administration that appeases, apologizes to, negotiates with, trades with, pays ransoms to, enables, arms, and rationalizes the actions of terrorists. An administration that has openly stated that it thinks if terrorists just had better jobs, they'd no longer behead innocent people and rape little girls. She herself has been negligent with national security in the face of terrorism, and in her statements has revealed that she believes all Muslims to be some sorts of Manchurian candidates who will be "triggered" to become mass murderers if anyone defines Islamic Terrorists as being part of "Radical Islam." She's accepted donations from state sponsors of terrorism, and has lied to the victims of terrorism.

There's nothing terrorists love more than apologists, appeasers and weakness. These things are viewed by terrorists as invitations to attack and they are attributes that terrorists feel make their victims deserving of attack.

There's nothing terrorists love more than apologists, appeasers and weakness. These things are viewed by terrorists as invitations to attack and they are attributes that terrorists feel make their victims deserving of attack.
you are dead accurate . these apologists increase in power when the population of the religious affiliates of the terrorists crosses a certain percentage in the population---mostly when they cross the 25 percent mark . europe will see this happening in the next few decades as immigration from the middle east increases and native europeans decrease due to low birth rates .

Im astonished because most Indians I meet here in the states excel in academics, and since the internet is the internet, Im surprised you all arent at least as up to speed on current events.

Terrorism has to be treated more seriously than what it is? Ok, but there is alot more that can go wrong or happen with the nation besides terrorism. Trump saying "he'll be tougher on them", just isnt enough, or even evidence he can deliver.
Are you up to speed in current Indian events?

Outside of US perception of trump is overwhelmingly negative. The same can be said about all past Republican presidential candidates though.

Are you up to speed in current Indian events?

Outside of US perception of trump is overwhelmingly negative. The same can be said about all past Republican presidential candidates though.
India is different. Indians are ready to support with anybody who takes a stand against radical islam---however ambiguous it is.

I know people have other things on their minds with Trumps win but for you trivia fans out there; Trump is the oldest ever President he'll be 70 years and 6 months old when he takes over in January. The oldest before him was Ronald Reagan who was 69 years and 10 months old.

Old white men FTW apparently

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
It's a Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump World

I had my suspicions early on...
Yeah, he's also a man. I don't know if Americans are feeling confident enough these days to experiment and elect a woman president. Time will tell.
CONGRATULATIONS to the silent majority!

You exist, you still reside in the USofA and you matter. I'm happy for you.

Oh, I absolutely agree that he's appealing to people other Republicans wouldn't have. I just think he's losing far more in the process.

TONGO sure wasted his time posting all of those anti-Trump articles.