Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Yeah, it's a lot less cowardly to bail on every tough question.

Good grief.
And you do nothing but stick up for the crazy man.

Thanks for that insight. I'm going to let the direct insult slide because emotions are running high, but ultimately, people really need to cool off.

Yoda, I know you don't like either candidate. It's pretty clear though that you're going harder after Trump fans, I mean listen to yourself right now

Think about the election in its entirety. Remember the primary when you kept saying the whole time Trump never had a chance, he wouldn't even get the nomination

He DOES have a chance! He always did!

Im chill.

I sure hope he doesnt win. 4 more years of this hell to the no, obviously any fractures in our system arent going to be fixed by "Mr Says Stuff" as hes caused even more division in the parties than there was before, and there was alot. On top of that you could say Trump has injured the republican party worse than any attack or strategy devised by the democrats in memory. 4 more years of it? I dont think we could endure it. Other than the zealots, I dont remember the countries morale ever being lower.

Yoda, I know you don't like either candidate. It's pretty clear though that you're going harder after Trump fans, I mean listen to yourself right now
For reasons I've explained ad infinitum.

But again (and I can't believe how many times I've had to point this out): this has nothing to do with whether or not anyone should support Trump. I could concede everything you're saying, and you know what you'd have established? That I'm biased and/or a hypocrite. And then what? All the contradictions you've been presented with magically fade away? All the lies magically never took place? Please, explain that thought process. Explain what this is even theoretically trying to accomplish, even assuming it were true.

Think about the election in its entirety. Remember the primary when you kept saying the whole time Trump never had a chance
Where did I say that? Show me.

The Final Push: Trump

With the presidential election just a few days away, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are making their final appeals with multiple stops in key swing states.

In our experience, we have found that facts are stretched more than usual in the final, desperate days of a close presidential campaign. And that is certainly the case this year. In stump speeches this week, the messaging was clear. Clinton stuck to the theme that Trump is “unqualified and unfit to be president,” while Trump hammered at the theme that Clinton is “corrupt.”

In this story, we will look at a sampling of the misleading claims made by Trump during speeches this week.

In a separate story, we have a sampling of misleading statements by Clinton (which you can read here). Some academics argue that politically motivated reasoning may lead you to only read one of these stories. Prove them wrong.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...HSw?li=BBnb7Kz

I just voted by mail in ballot. I left the president for last, I actually thought about flipping a coin. So who did I vote for?
Want me to guess, or being rhetorical? Not Jill Stein?

Ya the president was the toughest category for me
I ended up writing in Rubio, but really nothing felt right. Maybe I should've voted Trump, I don't know. But my mom, step dad, grandma, and grandpa all did

Nostro & Sexy both know I have them on Ignore User, which is probably why theyre so lippy now towards me. If you were quoting his cowardly commentary for me to see, please dont.
How the hell was i supposed to know you had Nostromo on ignore user to do that? I quoted him because the part he quoted from the video was hypocritical of the guy who made it after i pointed out the Limmy thing.

I do hope you left seanc and whoever else quoted them a post comment accusing them of "trying to agitate you by quoting them" and threatening to put them on ignore, even though the first thing i said in my comment was "i'm not commenting on what you said about TONGO". Somehow i doubt it though.

It's demonstrating that you chose to press Trump fans more than Hillary's on your public forum Yoda. You didn't try and force Hillary supporters to answer tough questions the whole election about her flaws. And because you didn't handle it evenly and also put a full press on Hillary the entire time, Trump fans shouldn't feel they are obligated to fight against a skewed moderator

Think about the election in its entirety. Remember the primary when you kept saying the whole time Trump never had a chance, he wouldn't even get the nomination
Where did I say that? Show me.
"You do realize Trump isn't going to get enough delegates, right?" That was a big thing. The delegates, surely you remember that

washington post says that despite his attempt to woo them with anti muslim rhetoric , american hindus do not support trump---

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...support-trump/