Favorite Sayings

Tools    

Originally Posted by linespalsy
"find a washer, pick it up, and all the day you'll have tight nuts."

-my friend, paul taught me that one. it's come in handy many a time.

"drink the black sperm of my vengeance."

-same guy, but probably from a movie or song that he came across once. if anyone can tell me what it's from originally i'll be forever in your debt.
cute quotes . . . lol

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
You know, I really quite like this thread.
Thanks . . . I'm glad you are enjoying it. I like it to. Quotes are something I like to read and keep in mind. lol

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
The sun will even shine on a dog's ass every once in awhile - I don't remember
Very true, and quite funny, lol. Thanks for the laugh.

Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day." - Anonymous (I love Anonymous, as he seems to come up with the best of popular sayings)

"It's hotter'n a two-peckered billygoat."
"Cried two tears in a bucket, f*ck it."
"It ain't the size of the tool--it's them jackhammerin' hips."
"I feel like I fell through my ass and hung myself."
- All of the above, courtesy of Troy's grandpa.

And while I heard this first from that wise old gentleman, I know it didn't originate there (much like the rest):

"I feel like ten pounds of sh*t in an eight-pound bag."

Cool quotes from a very wise man. lol

Originally Posted by n7of9
"right now i'm experiencing dejavu and amnesia at the same time...i think i've forgotten this before"

"if you're too open minded, your brains will fall out"

"reality is an illusion caused by lack of drugs"

"reality is an illusion...albeit a very persistent one"

"why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go-f*ck-yourself"
Good quotes . . . I like the open minded quote.

Originally Posted by jrs
"Many people will walk in and out or your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. "

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."
I like the first one a lot.

If there ever comes a day
When we can't be together
keep me in your heart,
I'll stay there forever.

Winnie the Pooh

"Mister, we deal in lead." - Steve McQueen; The Magnificent Seven

"Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have." - Clint Eastwood; Unforgiven

"We're something, aren't we? The only animals that shove things up their ass for survival." - Steve McQueen; Papillon

"Mongo only pawn ...in game of life" - Alex Karras; Blazing Saddles

"Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand." - Paul Newman; Cool Hand Luke

"The most important thing to remember is: to protect your quarterback - ME!" - Burt Reynolds; The Longest Yard

"Hey! Hey! I'm walkin' here! I'm walkin' here!" - Dustin Hoffman; Midnight Cowboy

"You can wake up now, the universe has ended." - James Dean; Rebel Without A Cause

"I can't take it anymore, Felix, I'm cracking up. Everything you do irritates me. And when you're not here, the things I know you're gonna do when you come in irritate me. You leave me little notes on my pillow. Told you 158 times I can't stand little notes on my pillow. "We're all out of cornflakes. F.U." Took me three hours to figure out F.U. was Felix Unger!" - Walter Matthau; The Odd Couple
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I'm not old, you're just 12.
"I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." - Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Everything Matters!!!" - Amber Benson, S.F.W.

"Note To Self: Don't Die." - Ryan Adams

I can't think of anymore right now, but I'm sure I will soon.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Agent Smith: "Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?

Neo: Because I choose to

- from The Matrix Revolutions

BANNED
"My advice to you is to get married. If you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not you'll become a philosopher." -- Socrates

"All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." -- Ambrose Bierce

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
This is becoming a thread of favourite movie lines.
How observant - me

The only way to hurt a man who has lost everything is to give him back something broken.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller

Ho Mitakuye Oyasin (We Are All Related) ~ Cherokee Saying

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

BANNED
"Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it." -- Benjamin Franklin

Whoso loves believes the impossible.
-- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

The greatest pleasure of life is love.
-- William Temple

Evolution in Progress...
Your the hand that spins my revolver around when you push me away - Revis

as for other quotes...just look down they are constantly following my posts...I think they are stalking me

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

I must become Caligari..!
The sweet is never as sweet without the sour
Edmund Ventura Noah Taylor - Vanilla Sky
I will tell you in another life when we are both cats
Sofia Serrano Penélope Cruz - Vanilla Sky
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...