DeNiro vs. Pacino

Tools    

I think comparing De Niro and Pacino at their prime, De Niro would win hands down. He's truly one of the best actors of our generation.
Can't say the same about his recent movies though haha

DeNiro

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
De Niro.

Some Films not mentioned:
Al Capone "The Untouchables" (1988)
J
ack Walsh "Midnight Run" (1989)

Ned "We're No Angels" (1989)

Donald 'Shadow' Rimgale "Backdraft" (1991)

Walt Koontz "Flawless" (1999)

Master Chief Billy Sunday "Men of Honor" (2000)

Bill Sullivan "The Good Shepherd" (2007)

Pat Sr. "Silver Linings Playbook" (2012)

Victor Tellegio "American Hustle" (2013)

(For What It's Worth Department: IMDB lists 109 Film Acting Credits for De Niro to 50 Film Acting Credits for Pacino.)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I say Pacino by a hair... And yeah, it's from the stuff in the 70's.

Most of the movies they've been in the last 20 years have been really lame, so maybe they don't come across as great as they were remembered 40 years ago.

Deniro, and its not even close. Al Pacino has very little range in comparison, and even now in their careers where theyre just "phoning it in" Deniros acting shows more versatility than Als. Deniro and method acting should be in the dictionary together. Robert Deniro was the hardest working true actor in Hollywood, and the steps/lengths he'd go to to nail a part correctly is still being talked about today. Pacino has a loud charisma, and Deniro has everything else.

Deniro, and its not even close. Al Pacino has very little range in comparison, and even now in their careers where theyre just "phoning it in" Deniros acting shows more versatility than Als. Deniro and method acting should be in the dictionary together. Robert Deniro was the hardest working true actor in Hollywood, and the steps/lengths he'd go to to nail a part correctly is still being talked about today. Pacino has a loud charisma, and Deniro has everything else.
Compare Pacino's performance in The Godfather to The Panic in Needle Park. They're nowhere near each other.