Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Walken’s good tho.
I thought he was so-so.

Now You See Me 2.

When they cloned Woody I could not handle it any more. I don't know why but I dislike it when they do that in movies. It never works for me. I might give it another chance, but I would probably just turn it off at the same time once again.

Now You See Me 2.

When they cloned Woody I could not handle it any more. I don't know why but I dislike it when they do that in movies. It never works for me. I might give it another chance, but I would probably just turn it off at the same time once again.
Obligatory (language):

Obligatory (language):
Haha, best thing I've heard. Harmon is spot on. Now You Diamond Heist. That killed me.

Yeah, this is bound to get ire but Heaven’s Gate is a chore.

Walken’s good tho.
You must watch it in several parts. Nothing wrong with that. It´s easy to see why it flopped but it definitely has its moments. Feels like a very unique movie.

In a movie of that length, I need much more than “moments
As mentioned above I watched it in 3 parts. They never made epics like Heaven´s Gate anymore. I enjoyed the soundtrack as well as Kris Kristofferson performance. He never got a lead role in a big movie after that.

Absolutely no idea what this Norwegian-German movie was about & no inclination to find out.

This might just do nobody any good.
I think one could guess from the swastika on the cover.

Hackneyed, clichéd, predictable, boring.
Yeah, I liked this movie as well. Any movie with Kevin Costner is at least worth finishing haha

Why not? What did you assume it was, nazi propaganda?
Assumed nothing. Not bothered by Nazi propaganda. My meaning was, after having been bored witless for 30 minutes, was not inclined to persevere & find out the meaning of the movie. By that time, I could care less.

Assumed nothing. Not bothered by Nazi propaganda. My meaning was, after having been bored witless for 30 minutes, was not inclined to persevere & find out the meaning of the movie. By that time, I could care less.

j/k

@cat_sidhe, are you commenting on my grammar in an oblique way? I could care less is perfectly acceptable though frowned upon by some.