The Most Important Top 100 List Ever

Tools    

This is the most important top 100 list ever.

You all have one second to turn in your list.

Raul, I loved your list. I'm so happy you put Adele at #1. Made a huge difference.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
You get a rep for all those posts. Made me laugh. BTW who the hell is this new obsession?
She was in Blue is the Warmest Color. I don't remember if you saw that or not.

She was in Blue is the Warmest Color. I don't remember if you saw that or not.
Got it. Haven't seen it yet, but its all coming into focus now.

She looks like a young Shelly Duvall
That's something no one wants to ever hear about themselves.

Damn it, I missed another countdown!

I'm guessing the criteria was Best Muff Diver?

She looks like a young Shelly Duvall
I know Shelly Duvall seems to be the standard bearer for ugly actresses, but I've never found her that unattractive. Not saying she's pretty or cute or anything, but I'd hit it and brag about it afterwards.

To compare someone to Renée Zellwegger, before or after plastic surgery, would be a much more damning insult.

I know Shelly Duvall seems to be the standard bearer for ugly actresses, but I've never found her that unattractive. Not saying she's pretty or cute or anything, but I'd hit it and brag about it afterwards.

To compare someone to Renée Zellwegger, before or after plastic surgery, would be a much more damning insult.
What's wrong with Renee Zellweger? I don't think anyone can be as big an actress as she was and be unattractive. Shelly Duvall is a dog by comparison.

Shelly Duvall is a dog by comparison.
Well, I am a dog lover.

Obviously you haven't seen Black is the Hottest Color, where Shelly Duvall and Adéle Snuffalopolis share an intense, twenty-minute, NC-17-rated lesbian sex scene.

What's wrong with Renee Zellweger?
I tried to Google a few images, but my computer screen immediately cracked in half.

Hey now, before plastic surgery she was cute as hell! Post plastic surgery Renee just looks like hell though...