TV TRIVIA

Tools    

The answer to the previous question was scandal...new question:

Which recurring character on the CBS sitcom Murphy Brown got her pregnant and what actor played him?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
new question:

Which recurring character on the CBS sitcom Murphy Brown got her pregnant and what actor played him?

I think the character's name was Jake (something), but I don't remember who played him.

After Charlie Sheen was fired from Two and a Half Men, we were introduced to a character named Jenny, who turned out to be Charlie Harper's daughter. What actress played Jenny?

I guess no one knows this one so I'll go ahead and reveal that the answer is Amber Tamblyn, daughter of Russ Tamblyn and the star of Joan of Arcadia...here's a new one:

Everyone knows that Matthew Broderick played the title role in the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off, but what actor played the role in the very short-lived TV series titled Ferris Bueller?

The answer to the previous question was Charlie Schlatter...new question:

What late veteran character actor played Doris Day's father on CBS' The Doris Day Show?

The answer to the previous question was Denver Pyle...here's a new question:

What was the name of the book that Detective Harris (the late Ron Glass) wrote on the ABC sitcom Barney Miller?

The answer to the previous question was the Seaver family on Growing Pains...here's a new question:

What actress played Juliana Margolies' mother on the CBS drama The Good Wife?

The answer to the previous question was Stockard Channing...new Question:

Name the Shakespearean-trained actor who played, Maurice. Samantha's father on Bewitched?