Happy Feet

Tools    

Release Date: November 17, 2006 (conventional theaters & IMAX 3D)

Starring: Elijah Wood, Robin Williams, Brittany Murphy, Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman, Hugo Weaving, Anthony LaPaglia, Magda Szubanski, Miriam Mirgoyles

Synopsis: "Happy Feet" is a comedy adventure set in the land of the Emperor Penguins in the heart of Antarctica. These penguins sing, and each needs their own special song to attract a soul mate. Our hero Mumble (ELIJAH WOOD), son of Memphis (HUGH JACKMAN) and Norma Jean (NICOLE KIDMAN) , is the worst singer in the world...but he is one fierce tap-dancer.

Teaser - 'Baby Mumbles':
Hi-Res
Med-Res
Lo-Res

Trailers:
Trailer 1
Trailer 2
High Definition

I am looking forward to this. The Imax we have here in Pensacola is located on the military base at the museum so it is usually difficult to get in without a big hassel, but I will deal with all that for this one.

My first thought is "Oh no!" but it has a stellar cast.

lol at Trailer #2

This movie was great, I loved the penguins, hey it knocked out 007!!!

It will be the "Shrek Movie Sensation" of Holidays
If you can enjoy the movie review and trailer watch it here http://movietrailerfilms.blogspot.com

I really love the way this movie looks. I have heard excellent things about it, so I can't wait to see it. Plus with a cast like that it should be wonderful.

I like the poster

the humans in this movie, the animation is so good, they look unbelievably real

i really don't wana see this because they spelled november wrong on the poster

can someone tell me if it's a musical - because i hate them

i really don't wana see this because they spelled november wrong on the poster
...it was a joke. Kinda like I hope this post is.

can someone tell me if it's a musical - because i hate them
Every single one of them, huh? Have you seen The Sound of Music? West Wide Story? Or my favorite musical of all-time, My Fair Lady? Because they're all, uh, pretty good.

Well those penguin freak me out...I love this movie it is awesome...