Looking for movie: two guys invent new kind of basketball with lots of weird rules

Tools    

Hi everybody!

Well, as the title says I'm looking for this movie.
It begins at a party, where two not-so-popular guys challenge two very popular guys to a game of two-on-two basketball. During this game they invent all kinds of weird rules.

Their game becomes a nation-wide success. Almost anything is allowed to distract the opponent in order to grab the ball from their hands. At some point in the movie a guy puts a sheet of aluminium foil in his mouth and starts to chew, much to the disgust of his opponent (who supposedly has amalgam fillings) who closes his eyes and turns his head away, thus allowing the aluminium chewer to grab the ball.

I only saw this movie once, years ago, but I'd quite like to see it again. I just can't remember the title, any of the actors or, well, anything relevant...

Please help!

I love that movie!

Joseph R. Cooper: 'Cause you're a piece of s--t.
Kenny "Squeak" Scolari: I am not a piece of s--t!
Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Yeah, but you're a little b--ch.
Kenny "Squeak" Scolari: Godd--mit! I swear if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times... I'm outta here!

Swedish is most definitely correct. Very underrated flick from the same two guys who brought us South Park.

"Look out ahead, there's a truck changin' lanes..."
(I may or may not have the song this quote is from on my iPod.)

and when Chris gives his flippin seal of approval you know its going to be good.

Huge hit in Australia and often gets a play on the TV, surprised there was someone who didnt know the title.

"Mr. Squeak, what grade are you in?"

I can't believe somebody negative repped Turrebo on his first post!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by harrylime;499685I
I can't believe somebody negative repped Turrebo on his first post!
It was me.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Baseketball is a very underated film, it is awesome.

Did anyone notice the Cartmon voice right at the end?

Yeah, Baseketball is class. I do believe I have it on DVD.

Thank you for your quick reply (4 minutes! I wish my ISP helpdesk had a responsetime like that). Now all I have to do is find a store selling it. I think you're right in saying that it is an underrated movie, because so far I can't find it anywhere (in the Netherlands, that is).

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately it's the wrong regio (I'm in regio 2). Also Dutch subtitles are, although not strictly necessary, greatly appreciated. Well, the movie is out there, so therefore I will find it one day.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I take it, it was a mistake? Nothing wrong with his post.
No it wasn't a mistake, this person is obviously to lazy to look anything up for themselves.

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately it's the wrong regio (I'm in regio 2). Also Dutch subtitles are, although not strictly necessary, greatly appreciated. Well, the movie is out there, so therefore I will find it one day.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...sr=8-1&seller=

I was about 8 when Baseketball came out and for years it was my favorite movie. I'v grown to like it a little bit less but it still has me in stitches when I watch it.

Did I just fart?

No it wasn't a mistake, this person is obviously to lazy to look anything up for themselves.
Excuse me? I thought this was THE place to ask this kind of questions. I tried a Google search, but it's amazing how many Google hits you get containing the words Basketball, Weird Rules and Aluminium Foil on the same page. And that was all I could remember from the movie.

Anyway, thanks for the link. I do appreciate that.

Thank you all for your replies!