Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Ikiru (1952)

It is FINALLY time to watch my first Kurosawa film (I know, it should have happened much sooner). This Kurosawa picture attracts me the most, so hopefully it will impress me and I'll be encouraged to see many other movies of this Japanese legend.
Good choice!

Finished here. It's been fun.

It's time for the big guns.
Woah. Big guns indeed. The Thing is such an incredible horror film. They don't make em' like they used to.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
The Thing really is a wonderfully done film. Only a couple horror movies top it in my mind.

Man, now I kind of want to watch it.

I actually like Night of the Living Dead even more than I like The Thing. But, I do have a soft spot for zombies.

Woah. Big guns indeed. The Thing is such an incredible horror film. They don't make em' like they used to.
I need to watch these movies from time to time. I need to. I am... addicted...
Great, so my DVD of Dawn of the Dead won't play on my computer.
That's harsh, man. If I had decided to watch one of the zombie flicks and I hadn't been able to, I would've freaked out. I would've killed someone, and eaten my own arm. I'm not exaggerating, I've done it before.

Plan B wasn't too shabby though.
The Thing really is a wonderfully done film. Only a couple horror movies top it in my mind.

Man, now I kind of want to watch it.
I actually like Night of the Living Dead even more than I like The Thing. But, I do have a soft spot for zombies.
Me too. Romero's zombie flicks could replace 4 places in my favorite movies list. I just love them.

Thing's definitely great too. Too bad kids nowadays will mostly know that remake/prequel ********.

K, so I'll have to do the zombie round these couple of weeks. But right this second, I'm gonna rewatch

American Psycho

cause I'm a sucker for these horrible, horribly hilarious characters.

It certainly was. What a masterpiece!

--------------------------------------------

Broken Flowers (2005)

It's my first Jim Jarmusch film, so I'm very curious! If I like it, I will probably be very eager to watch some of his older work. If anyone has a "Jarmusch recommendation", don't be afraid to let me know!

It certainly was. What a masterpiece!

--------------------------------------------

Broken Flowers (2005)

It's my first Jim Jarmusch film, so I'm very curious! If I like it, I will probably be very eager to watch some of his older work. If anyone has a "Jarmusch recommendation", don't be afraid to let me know!
Broken Flowers has probably been my favorite so far, I'd also RECOMMEND Night on Earth and Limits of Control. Broken Flowers is certainly a good start though.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Badlands. Movie's premise sounds interesting, so thought i'd check it out. Hope it's slightly entertaining. Malick has an incredible eye for visuals, but his films' are very,very slow though.

Me too. Romero's zombie flicks could replace 4 places in my favorite movies list. I just love them.

Thing's definitely great too. Too bad kids nowadays will mostly know that remake/prequel ********.
I do too. I saw Night of the Living Dead for the first time on Thanksgiving night, nearly two years ago. I think it became my #1 favorite movie for several weeks after that.

Regarding the The Thing prequel, I did see it, but I can't remember it. Huh. Must'nt've been very good.

Badlands. Movie's premise sounds interesting, so thought i'd check it out. Hope it's slightly entertaining. Malick has an incredible eye for visuals, but his films' are very,very slow though.
I'd like to know what you think of it. I taped it a couple nights ago but I'm skeptical. I'm thinking that I'm not a Malick fan.

I do too. I saw Night of the Living Dead for the first time on Thanksgiving night, nearly two years ago. I think it became my #1 favorite movie for several weeks after that.
Every time I watch one of them, it becomes my favorite movie again lol.
Regarding the The Thing prequel, I did see it, but I can't remember it. Huh. Must'nt've been very good.
Same movie, s*ittier everything.