Nostalgia

Tools    

The Monkees was my all time favourite show when I was little!!! I miss watching it.
I have some of these. I still love the show.

That and Batman and Robin...

That seriously needs to be on DVD.
It isn't? My kids have a lot of Batman & Robin, but I have no idea exactly what.

Lets put a smile on that block
I remember Alex Mack. As for the others though, nope, afraid not. I was born 1982 and in the UK though so maybe thats the reason.

I do however remember these, and mostly for their totally KICK A$$ intro songs. Cartoon titles were the BEST part of the cartoons when i was growing up...

Boy, those links remind how much I disliked the 1980s. My little sister, who is seven years younger than me, grooved to some of those. Ick. Give me the over-the-top, no-budget sometimes genuinely creepy cheese of the '70s kiddie fare to the focus group toy adverts of the '80s.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I have some of these. I still love the show.

It isn't? My kids have a lot of Batman & Robin, but I have no idea exactly what.
The old 1960's show isn't on DVD. It's so weird and funny.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/