Night Of The Living Dead (1968)
Dawn Of The Dead (1978)
Day Of The Dead (1985)
Demons (1985)
Shivers

I could go on and on...

Phone Booth, Buried, Etc

Mine is The Terminal, followed by Man on a Ledge
Well, Spirited Away is set mostly in a single location (a bath house), though certainly it is not a film set only in a single location. Considering that I think it is the greatest film ever made, so that is it.

that's what she said...

THE DIVIDE 2011

^To me this was one of the best movies you "never heard of". Meaning, I believe this was a straight to DVD movie... I never heard of it untill one day randomly coming across it. The cover looked really interesting and it had some decent actors:
Milo Ventimiglia and Lauren German
It really striked me as something completely realistic and really drew me in. There is not a dull moment. I mean I don't want to give it away but here is a short summery for those wanting details:
There is an atomic bomb that goes off and a handful of people in an appartment building seek shelter in the basement of the complex. There the landlord was a pack rat and had supplies to keep them alive (the whole movie takes place in this basement) At first everyone is helping eachother and everything is KumBahYah but as human nature at its best starts taking over with panic and greed there is fights about leadership, supplies and basic human needs and wants. It gets really chaotic in completely realistic way. You can truely feel the tension. MUST WATCH
I'm only going into it so much because I really want those who havn't seen it to give it a chance. I actually think I'm going to rent this tonight now because I just got excited, lol.

I have to agree with everyone who's stated Rear Window as their favorite (mostly) one-setting film. That film still gets to me, especially as Jimmy Stewart is watching a certain person across the way about to get discovered by the killer. The build-up to that is almost unbearable.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

Virtually all of the awesome film's awesome entirety is set on an awesome battleship. With awesome Steven Seagal. Being awesome.

Streetcar named Desire,,,Cat on a hot Tin Roof

I'd say Signs is a decent movie... they leave the farm for a little bit but mostly it's based in and around the house.

In addition to Rear Window, 12 Angry Men and My Dinner with Andre