Alien Vs. Predator

Tools    

There are those who call me...Tim.
I suppose I'll go and see this if I'm dragged along. Not that I think it'll be a terrible film, I just don't care either way.

And this is my BOOMstick!
wow wow wow this is a PG-13 movie? well so much for me going to see it in theatres, i was hoping for at least an R rating. damn theres going to be none cool killing scenes at all.

Who will prevail in Alien vs. Predator? Make your vote count!

20th Century Fox believes that your opinion counts. So, weigh in with whom you think will rule in this ultimate battle royale, at www.avp-movie.com. Then, check out the tally at the Official AVP Real-Time Billboard, on the southwest corner of Olympic and Barrington, in West Los Angeles.

But remember -- no matter who wins…we lose
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	avp.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	3424  

i checked that a few days ago, and the aliens were leading by almost a million votes, now the preds are ahead, wow

You ready? You look ready.
You know if you wanted to you could sit there all day and vote.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by jrs
For 2 Awesome clips click here.
Damn predator got stabbed in face/off that sucks

Holy.........

I am officially not gonna sleep for the next two nights after seeing those two clips

this was posted on another forum

AVP D.O.A.??

According to Bloody-Disgusting.com Aliens Vs. Predator may not be quite ready for primetime. It seems that the film is being rushed through the FX and editing houses to make it's August 13th release date, with many insiders citing that the film is not even close to being the finished product the studio wants audiences to see. IESB.net says; "The studio is rushing the editors and the special effects houses to get this film ready by it's target release date of August 13th but they are not confident that it will be done by opening day. To make things worse 20th Century Fox has had to cancel the Junket for the film because they know that the print will not be ready in time."

And this is my BOOMstick!
How could they do that to such an awesome idea for a movie? From what I've seen and heard it's most likely to turn out to be crap. Movie companies should be more like VALVe (makers of Half-Life, Half-Life 2) and take their time to make a solid movie, even if it envloves delaying it.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Nitzer
How could they do that to such an awesome idea for a movie? From what I've seen and heard it's most likely to turn out to be crap. Movie companies should be more like VALVe (makers of Half-Life, Half-Life 2) and take their time to make a solid movie, even if it envloves delaying it.
Yeah, too bad it would only take them years to finish it if they followed their example.

This morning I surfed through websites and cam upon reviews for AVP. I never read them but the grades for this were like F, C, D+ and the like.

With these grades, I just scanned down to the bottom and there were quotes such as , " This is quite possibly the worst film of the year and definitely the biggest disappointment" or " Alien vs. Predator is disaster cinema" and things like that.

That won't both me though. I am gonna like it. (I hope).

When I get back from it .....expect a review from me !!!!!

i saw it, and it ****IN' rocked, and i'd also like to know how to put in a spoiler tag to put in some other details to those who have also seen it

THIS DOESN'T GIVE AWAY MUCH OF THE MOVIE BUT IT KINDA TELLS YOU A TINY BIT OF THE END, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT DON'T READ IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO.

IT'S SWEET I SAW IT TODAY!!! it was just a tiny bit hard to see some parts tho because of the darkness, but other then that tiny little thing it was tight. I like that weird alien/predator at the end, i can't wait for a sequel!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
I don't believe how people can think it was good.... Mind boggling I tell you.
Twas really bad, I tell you. and that PG-13 just crippled it even more...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I really enjoyed, especially the

Spoiler

Pred-alien (as there known in the game) at the end. Sets up a cool sequel

Originally Posted by blasted_saber
I really enjoyed the Pred-alien at the end. Sets up a cool sequel
That is one of the most stupidest ending I have ever witnessed. I am embarrassed for the Alien and Predator franchise.