The Election News and Predictions Thread

Tools    

Why are both parties acting as if they have the level headed side right now. Can we not admit that crazy exists in both parties and there is a hell of a lot of crazy going on right now. Come on guys. Mofo is full of a bunch of thoughtful people lets show it.
Thank you.

So tired of the debate for the sake of debating, and unaccountable blaming.

Sure...thats why hes supported by the KKK
You don't think there's some rotten people who supported Clinton? Who supports him doesn't make him a rascist, and it's hypercritical people like you who label and call hateful names, that helps create a backlash. Him being a rascist is very debatable, yet there's no doubt that you are using hateful language.

Sure...thats why hes supported by the KKK
The KKK didn't endorse anyone. They are now a splintered fringe organization with no leadership. Stop saying things like this. It's silly.

You don't think so? Who's the side that's pissed off?
What would be the point Cricket? Your minds made up. If Trump was caught on tape saying or doing anything wrong, yours or anyone elses support wouldnt change. Never has and wont now.

Its his show now. Arent either you or Steel curious how Trump responds to this? Are you treating Trump like you used to treat Obama or Hillary? No. So whats the point?!

Also theres as much of escalated rasicm,violence and hatred against the gay community,women and "foreigners" from trump supporters as well.
so much for unity!

You don't think there's some rotten people who supported Clinton? Who supports him doesn't make him a rascist, and it's hypercritical people like you who label and call hateful names, that helps create a backlash. Him being a rascist is very debatable, yet there's no doubt that you are using hateful language.
Sure,theres rotten people all over the world.But when a group of people like the KKK publically supports you,its time to rethink things.
Theres no question that a lot of the votes Trump got was because of his attitude to "foreigners" as he keeps calling it.

If you think im being hateful towards him-which i dont agree with,a ducks a duck-then that doesnt really bother me-hes a misogynisticwoman hater whose accused by dozens of women for sexual assault who built his campaign on fear and rascism and now hes your president.

not silly,its true
The KKK are holding a Trump victory parade December 3rd
Yes, there are some fringe lunatic types holding on to their antiquated nonsense that will be holding a victory celebration. There is also violent protests that have been going on for four days because he won. Are you prepared to hold Hillary responsible for that and indict the whole democratic party, or would you rather admit that the argument you keep marching out is silly?

What would be the point Cricket? Your minds made up. If Trump was caught on tape saying or doing anything wrong, yours or anyone elses support wouldnt change. Never has and wont now.

Its his show now. Arent either you or Steel curious how Trump responds to this? Are you treating Trump like you used to treat Obama or Hillary? No. So whats the point?!
There's things he's done and said that I didn't like, and that's just one of the reasons I didn't vote for him. That doesn't change the fact that the other side is wrong on many levels.

There's things he's done and said that I didn't like, and that's just one of the reasons I didn't vote for him. That doesn't change the fact that the other side is wrong on many levels.
This has 0 to do with politics damn it! This is social discord, and rage. I slapped Steel on Ignore User for the last time because the "spin" now is to blame it all on Hillarys supporters. Im tired of the spin and truthbending. The elections over.

Its time for action now. Your President-elect has to do something now.

Yes, there are some fringe lunatic types holding on to their antiquated nonsense that will be holding a victory celebration. There is also violent protests that have been going on for four days because he won. Are you prepared to hold Hillary responsible for that and indict the whole democratic party, or would you rather admit that the argument you keep marching out is silly?
theres been violence from both sides.
Are they protesting her losing though,or him winning? cos you cant hold her responsible for the latter.If people are upset he won because of his rasicm and misogony,or because his followers are that too?
and she hasnt run her campaign with that-he has.major difference

theres been violence from both sides.
Are they protesting her losing though,or him winning? cos you cant hold her responsible for the latter.If people are upset he won because of his rasicm and misogony,or because his followers are that too?
and she hasnt run her campaign with that-he has.major difference
Really? He has run a campaign endorsing the KKK. What universe was this in? I don't think you should hold her responsible for the protests either, or him for his fringe supporters. Try to have some balance and just not throw rocks at the guy you hate. Your argument makes zero sense.

His "racism" all stems from his desire to have a legal immigration process and not open borders. A stance that almost every country in the world has, and most enforce with much more vigilance and fervor then the US.

If you desire to have a talk about immigration, let me know. I have a lot to say about it and rarely agree with Trump. However, saying that there are illegal immigrants in this country and that we need to do something about our immigration problem is far from racist.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I slapped Steel on Ignore User for the last time because the "spin" now is to blame it all on Hillarys supporters.
TONGO, where is your tolerance with all your Ignore User comments and declarations (I know I'm on the list, you already told me). That's how this win came to be, Democrats, Republicans, Media and Pollsters all ignoring the forgotten little people. I read your posts often and I don't get offended. I don't put you on ignore, or anyone for that matter.

This has 0 to do with politics damn it! This is social discord, and rage. I slapped Steel on Ignore User for the last time because the "spin" now is to blame it all on Hillarys supporters. Im tired of the spin and truthbending. The elections over.

Its time for action now. Your President-elect has to do something now.
But it is from both sides, which is all I'm saying. I do think some of the more isolated incidents would have happened anyway, without the election or its results. Of course it is the anti Trump people who are gathering in mass, are angry, and continue to use hateful language (rascist, sexist) towards the president.

As far as the president elect doing something, I'm not sure anymore. For one thing, I wouldn't call it a national crisis yet. I haven't heard of a single murder. Also, the other side is the more visible side, since they're gathering in large numbers, so I'm not sure if Trump is the person that should be speaking.

Really? He has run a campaign endorsing the KKK. What universe was this in? I don't think you should hold her responsible for the protests either, or him for his fringe supporters. Try to have some balance and just not throw rocks at the guy you hate. Your argument makes zero sense.

His "racism" all stems from his desire to have a legal immigration process and not open borders. A stance that almost every country in the world has, and most enforce with much more vigilance and fervor then the US.

If you desire to have a talk about immigration, let me know. I have a lot to say about it and rarely agree with Trump. However, saying that there are illegal immigrants in this country and that we need to do something about our immigration problem is far from racist.
Ive never said he has run a campaign endorsing the KKK,but that the KKK has vocally and Publically supported him throughout,and theres a reason for that.Dont be a smartass
if my arguments dont makes sense then its because you`re choosing to look the other way and the problem will continue

Ive never said he has run a campaign endorsing the KKK,but that the KKK has vocally and Publically supported him throughout,and theres a reason for that.Dont be a smartass
if my arguments dont makes sense then its because you`re choosing to look the other way and the problem will continue
The members of the KKK do vote. They always support somebody. The communist party supported Clinton. So what, it's not even worth mentioning.

And the problem will continue as long as people like you label others racists.