Unregistered is my bff

Tools    

At first I was like: I am going to violate you, Unregistered!

But then I was like: I am going to violate you, Unregistered!

I am willing to thumb wrestle anyone here to protect the honor of my new best friend.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
GOLLY! Is that sarcasm? I've HEARD of that! You must be rilly witty to come up with stuff like that ALL ON YOUR OWN.
Answering sarcasm with sarcasm? Well played.

But really, starting another of these dumb@ss threads should be a ban worthy offense. All it does is confuse newbies and take up valuable bandwidth.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Aw! I love it when 2001 visits.... Wait. Does this mean we have to live the last 10 years all over again? Cos if we do, someone's getting an arse kicking.

He PM'ed me wanting to know what the hell was up with the "I love you" thread. I told him and I told him the code. He was fascinated and decided to test it out. Give him a break.

Do we need two Movie Tabs?
No, but way back in the day a lot of members thought that threads loaded much more slowly after awhile. Which was only true in very small ways, like using a search on them or something.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
What...are you talking about? How am I anti-Semitic?
I don't know. I bought a corvette off of a jew once. It was awesome, stopped on a dime and picked it up.

good times

just kidding, that vette didnt stop on a dime. it fish-tailed like a mofo under heavy breaking.

What...are you talking about? How am I anti-Semitic?
>mfw you just fell for your own troll