Seduce the MoFo Above

Tools    

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Gimme some sugar baby!

Bruce Campbell Groupie
If a lion's hungry it'll eat......and this big cat's starving for your love!

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Damn baby! I could fry an egg on how hot you are

Get the butter.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ate all your bees.
*Sidewinder struts up to the Mofo below him and proceeds to look the them up and down. After the inspection he states - 'You'll Do'. Stunned silence from the Mofo below is followed by a quick slap to the face. Sidewinder, seeing that his window of opportunity here is quickly closing struts on to his next victim...*

MovieForums Extra
And she said, "Hi....the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you."

Hey, there, handsome. Remember me from the family reunion last year?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
all time greatest pick up line EVER (as said, no lie, by my friend Dave at work to a girl he liked.): "you wanna go get coffee with me sometime? I'm not a rapist or a child molester, you know...." suffice to say this didn't work, but it's become legendary among my friends.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Hey cutie, come and take a with me, I'll scrub your back

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery...I would chose winning the lottery...but it would be close...real close...

Hey undercoverlover.... I'd like some lovin' under the covers...