76.74%
33 votes
Home Alone
16.28%
7 votes
Home Alone 2
6.98%
3 votes
I don't like any of them (I'm a Scrooge).
43 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I See You When You're Sleeping
Ok, I'm not sure if anyone actually likes any of these John Hughes efforts but I'm a sucker when It comes to Christmas movies (I like Jingle All the Way).

Which one is the Best? This has nothing to with the utter crap that was released under the same name afterwards. I personally prefer the sequel because it has a better soundtrack and christmas atmosphere. However the first one has John Candy.

I'll go with the first one: "Look what you did you little jerk!" --that's my favorite line in the movie

I liked the 2nd because i saw it first as a kid and remeber loving it so much

If I had to pick one I'd go with the original. The second wasn't that bad and I won't even touch the 3rd and 4th.

Both were among my favorite movies as a kid and I still really like them both. The first one is just slightly better but I really like them both the same. The 3rd and 4th are not even part of the franchise as far as I'm concerned.

I was going to trick my girlfriend into watching a 'spliced' version of the 2 movies combined. Do you think it will work? The old shovel man in No.1 turns into an old bird lady in No.2 and Kev is still lost.

I might just get away with it....

This was actually a hard decision, but I choose Home Alone 2. It had the Talkboy, which I had as a kid and I loved it. It also has the scene where Tim Curry is accused of sleeping with the entire hotel staff, including Cliff.

Good choice SC. I too had a talkboy but was unable to fool people as much as Kev did in the movie. It just didn't reach the volume I thought it would.

I chose the first one. I did watch the second but it just didnt make as much of an impact on me as that one. I know this cause I can barely remember anything of Home Aone 2 and I did indeed see that film.

I chose the original, but I actually feel they were both very good.

I chose the first Home Alone, although both storylines are great the second movie is pretty much a carbon copy of the, but in a different city.
The second had the same 2 comedic idiots falling for the same tricks by this cute little kid.

So SC, myself and a secret somebody else prefers the sequel. I bet it's Holden, he let's out a tear when the bird lady says goodbye.

I voted for the 1st, but I seem to always like the originals over the sequels with the exception of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy where I like the Return Of The King The best.

Why can't i choose home alone 3?

The first one was the best, it was original at the time and the second just was kind of a remake of the first one with a different location.

There's treachery afoot!!!
I voted for number two even though I love both of them.

The best part for each:

Part 1- Marv trying to climb the stairs and losing his shoes and socks then stepping on the nail and screaming like a baby.

Part 2-The brick throwing. I still roll on the floor laughing when I see that scene. Marv, again, hilarious.

Home Alone is arguably one of the funniest movies ever! Its really good. The cast is very good! It was sweet to see Culkin in it! The team work of Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern is just not insanely hilarious but its also incredible that the two are so good together and I like how their scenes of punishment is followed right after the other!