Scarface 1983

→ in
Tools    

Not much I have to say here. A great timeless classic film that never gets old no matter how many times I see it there's just something so profound about this rags to riches Story of Tony Montana brilliantly played by Al Pacino and the supporting cast is great too and just as memorable as Tony I won't name the other characters but if you have seen the film you know the other characters. Anyway a classic over the top 1980s film that I rate 5 out of 5.

I love this movie too...endless rewatch appeal. Pacino is brilliant...the "Say good night to the bad guy" scene is worth the price of admission alone.

One thing I really like about Scarface 1983 is that it remains a compelling exploration of power, ambition, and the destructive allure of the American Dream.

That's some bad hat, Harry.
It also has one of the best bathroom movie scenes of pretty much any movie EVER!

I mean who is going to forget that in a hurry! It's not just difficult to watch because of its brutality, but it's even more chilling because, at one point in the scene, Al Pacino's Tony has pretty much accepted his fate.