Mojo Filter's Top 10 Action Films

Tools    

****in love robocop ^^
Me too. I'm pretty sure it would be my number 1.
My number 1 would really count on what counts as an action flick.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Very decent list...nice to see first blood and the original lethal weapon. Haven’t seen the equaliser...I love kill bill 2...would find it hard to call it just an action though and part 1...I don’t know...misses the mark for me. I’d prob include mad max fury road. The Bourne identity maybe. Like it the best. For a real guilty pleasure blade 2. Anyway good list.

No Aliens?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I remember nothing about Under Siege except that Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey were in it. To be fair, I was probably prejudiced against it from the start because
I think I blacked everything out after Erika Eleniak.

a) Seagal is a thundering asshat and...
Tom Segura has a bit you would enjoy.

I give Mojo credit for the Lethal Weapon I choice. I was too young at the time, but I'm sure it was a big deal when it came out.

I tried to run through all of em' again, until Lethal Weapon III derailed that train. IV can't be that bad...but I'm gettin' to old for this shhh.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I would say Terminator 2, The Road Warrior, Speed, and Runaway Train are contenders for the best action movies of all time.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Have you ever seen a John Woo flick? Hard-Boiled? The Killer? A Better Tomorrow? Ridiculous, bombastic, awesome.

Have none of you guys ever seen a John Woo flick? Hard-Boiled? The Killer? A Better Tomorrow? Ridiculous, bombastic, awesome.
Hard Boiled is on my all time top 100 list (all genres).

Welcome to the human race...
I have, but this isn't my list - and even then it's entirely possible to like action but not the way Woo does it.