Guilty Or Not Guilty

Tools    

Yep, i mean i knew what they were.

Used a cheesy pick up line on a women in a bar?
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.

Not guilty.
I dont pick up women in bars, but I will make their drinks.

Have you ever been stalked by people of far greater means than yourself... and lost them in a cross-country chase?

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD
Not guilty.
Have you ever been stalked by people of far greater means than yourself... and lost them in a cross-country chase?

Had you stopped at the ellipses, I'd have a different answer (and more interesting story) to give you... but: no. Not Guilty.

Have you ever performed in the lead role for any post-collegiate theatrical production...?
"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael

I wish but no, not guilty.

Ever been in a mosh pit?
Guilty.
Yes, years ago, but I no longer attend rock concerts.

Have you ever been blackballed and silenced by evil cult members only to find out they are doing it for bad politicians that are power grab hungry, then, as you fight your way back out of obscurity the conspirators start spreading the rumor to enemy spies from other nations that you work for the CIA, overly complicating your problems as now on top of it all you are a target of foreign spies?

Not guilty (alas! )

Have you ever been blackballed and silenced by evil cult members only to find out they are doing it for bad politicians that are power grab hungry, then, as you fight your way back out of obscurity the conspirators start spreading the rumor to enemy spies from other nations that you work for the CIA, overly complicating your problems as now on top of it all you are a target of foreign spies?
Just another lazy Tuesday for me...

Have you ever performed a dance number in front of other people?