Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

It's my work because I did it subliminally.
Psychically????

SC I think you played a great game. But you are stretching some of your points.
I dare say I think I'm responsible for everything. That wasn't even Teeter that won. My spirit merely entered her body and won the game for her.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I want to call dibs on hosting next time in the far of distant future. Now that I've ran one and seen Raul do one (who did a fantastic job) I'm aware of what works, what doesn't, and have a couple of ideas for things that were not used in either one that I think would work really well.
Fine by me. I think in a 2-3 solid months I'll be ready to go

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I already have a really cool idea. I was thinking possibly mid-August, before everyone has to go back to school. That gives everyone all of May, June and July to recover, plus some of April and August.

Hopefully some new people will play, but it will be slightly geared towards returning players.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
We literally did Survivor Mofo Island and Survivor Paradise Island one after the other. It was intense.

Suspect's Reviews

And Mofo Big Brother right before that. I took a little break, but not long. You and I didn't have any sort of break at all and Cobpyth barely. It was really intense and it got to be too much for me, I will admit. I felt completely immersed in those games. I'd like to wait longer than mid-August really, but life gets really busy for a lot of people soon after that.

I was planning on doing a social game and Godoggo already volunteered to be a co-host when I asked if someone wanted to help me with it, but I decided to wait a little longer before starting the game.

Godoggo, if you're still in, you can expect a few messages in the future in which I will reveal the gameplay to you, but that could take a little bit more time than I thought it would be. I have exams coming up and life is getting a little bit more busy again lately, so the execution of the concept will have to wait for a while. I still want to do this, though, because I think it would be great to play this game with MoFos.

Coming soon: August 2nd Mofo Superheroes vs. Mofo Supervillains Peng Lai Island. Will you be powerful enough to outwit, outplay and outlast?

This time everything is very carefully planned out. You'll see some of the same stuff, but there is going to be some fun new things too. Who you are cast as and how you play that role will affect your game.