The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

If we're going on avatars here then mine is really here:

...and so it shall be eventually. Who cares, I have life insurance to enrich my brood.

Put me in your pocket...
I'll triple that wow. Your new place is gorgeous Toose. How about some pictures of/from the backyard? I wanna see the pool.

Thanks all...

It only took me 18 years to come up with enough $ to buy a house I wanted to live in... it was a long time coming but I'm happy now!

Where are you JRS?

Yessir pretty familiar with that area. I used to be in construction and we did a number of Kelsey-Sebold clinics in the Dallas area.

Haven't been up there in a while.

Oh wow… that's a beautiful house Toose... a place to make some wonderful memories… I’m very happy for you and your family…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

This is a really bad panoramic shot of my bedroom that I just threw together quickly. This is not the room I surf MoFo from, but I will get one of that room soon enough. And of my backyard. You'll all be like, "Wow, Matt."

CLICK HERE

Wile E. Coyote is a God, man. And there is a little statuette of Pluto on the cupboard, I'm not sure you can see him though. But yeah. I love Warner Bros. and after I went to Disneyland Paris [there is a picture of us in front of the Eiffel Tower on the pinup board] I loved Disney more too.

i like your panorama there SB....

this is where i surf MoFo from...my monitor on the left....my fishies in front of me and my tv/video down the bottom

sorry, my digital camera software isn't working...i had to use my quickcam

ps...sorry...i didn't notice it was a bmp
Attached Images
File Type: bmp my room.bmp (297.1 KB, 135 views)

and this is who i surf MoFo with
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	my mofo friend.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	769