Smooth pick up scenes from movies

Tools    

Very direct but may may work on the right girl. Also his body language and eye contact helped him in this scene. Just don't take her to a p*rn theatre afterwards

Dark humour works for me and if used correctly can grab her attention. Or offend her but who wants a girl with a soft sense of humour

Right to the point but to risky 😄

Works 5 percent of the time. Every time 😉

I'm sure there are weird girls who would dig this 🤔

In that scene he got a date. And it should be noted was filmed entirely from his deluded perspective.

This doesn't mean he was smooth. Only that his weird and awkward desperation somehow briefly worked.

In that scene he got a date. And it should be noted was filmed entirely from his deluded perspective.

This doesn't mean he was smooth. Only that his weird and awkward desperation somehow briefly worked.

Yeah he was weird but he's got a certain edge and intensity that some girls like, but I imagine most girls would find it creepy. But I do know girls who would dig this approach 🤙

Yeah he was weird but he's got a certain edge and intensity that some girls like, but I imagine most girls would find it creepy. But I do know girls who would dig this approach 🤙

I bet there are some girls who like guys who shit their pants, but it doesn't make them smooth.

I bet there are some girls who like guys who shit their pants, but it doesn't make them smooth.

You talking to me 🤨

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My favorite:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Lol I don't think that's a flirty or pick up scene but it's funny

Don't rage a roid, kids.

Remember when Yoda picked up that X-wing with the force, that was smooth af.