Iron Man 3

Tools    

Seriously is their going to be a Captain America Iron Man or something, so stupid looking.
I think thats warmachine, not iron man.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I think thats warmachine, not iron man.
I have no idea who/what warmachine is, I never read the comics or watched the cartoons. I will do some googling and than start searching the internet for this warmachine you mentioned.

An Auto-Bot that reviews movies....
I have no idea who/what warmachine is, I never read the comics or watched the cartoons. I will do some googling and than start searching the internet for this warmachine you mentioned.
Don Cheadle's character in the suit he wore in the second film when fighting Tony.
Essentially, that suit but finalized and taken by Cheadle's character and given a respective hero name, just like 'Iron Man'.

Ben kingsley looks nothing like mandarin. I expected some one else but, he's looks are still sinister anyway. The trailer is pure confusing especially the part when tony and pepper were sleeping and the suit turned pepper around. What's up with that?

I guess audiences are ready to take a leap of faith and forgive everything. I mean if an English/Chinese who is the main foe and happens to be named Mandarin (a name of a Chinese dynasty as well) and Gengis Khan was his ancestral and is transformed into a decoy used by a white dude with a tattoo... we can expect whatever. Let's say.. the next Bond a black woman; Flash Gordon not a blonde American polo player but a Japanese dude playing ping-pong while the bald Fumanchu enemy called emperor MING from planet MONGO could be a Latino "cholo" wearing an Inca poncho in planet Shakaree.... or Joker being a black dwarf dressed like a pinguin... get my meaning? It's like the palest blonde god of Norse mythology becoming a black dude in Thor..... gimme a break!
In this case we already know besides Chinese $$$$ making deals with Marvel and Disney and Chinese buying Hollywood and USA with wholesale store price... there's the political agenda: China can't be seen as enemy of USA so they even wiped out the Chinese green atomic monster. It was better to use someone British/Indian who looked like Osama Bin Laden, right?