Iron Man 3

Tools    

The first one was decent. But I will never watch another Iron Man movie after that piece of garbage they put out with Iron Man 2. I didn't even finish watching it. I turned it off when Iron Man was in the night club in full uniform dancing on the floor.

Ridiculous.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Not good news for Iron Man 3. Personally, it sounds as if Marvel is being a little greedy with their money.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Iron Man 3 will begin the countdown to The Avengers 2

Oct 16, 2011

It all began in 2008 with Jon Favreau’s Iron Man that led to a big world in Joss Weddon’s The Avengers next May. But what is Marvel’s plans for their post-Avengers films? Simple, to begin leadding up to The Avengers 2. We all know that Iron Man 3 is in development, along with Inhuman and Guardians of the Galaxy, and those films will lead up to an Avengers sequel. “It’s the first of what we refer to Phase Two of this Avengers Assemble talk, which will lead to an ‘Avengers 2.’ Those movies will be a part of that,” President of Production Kevin Fiege said at the New York Comic-con (via The Playlist).
This really shouldn’t come to any surprise as The Avengers is already looking to be a huge hit next summer. And the studio would naturally have plans for a sequel. But one of the many problems in Iron Man 2 was the over-use of SHIELD, and hopefully that won’t be a problem this time around. As big of a film as Whedon’s The Avengers is looking to be, it can only make one wonder how big the sequel would be adding Inhumans and Guardians of the Galaxy.
The Avengers will assemble next May, and Iron Man 3 will be coming in May 2013.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The first one was decent. But I will never watch another Iron Man movie after that piece of garbage they put out with Iron Man 2. I didn't even finish watching it. I turned it off when Iron Man was in the night club in full uniform dancing on the floor.

Ridiculous.
+1

Similar to Transformers. Great first movie followed by absolute piece of crap.

No reason to think Iron Man 3 would be any different.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Probably a good thing IMO. He made such a piece of crap with Iron Man 2 so why do peeps want him back for 3.

Ridiculous.

I also thought 2 was clumsy. Hard to put one's finger on the exact reasons. (Although that dancing scene reminded me awfully of Spidey 3). But the question is what feeling will the new director present?

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I didn't really like Iron Man 2. Right now I am more excited for Sherlock Holmes 2 than Iron Man 3.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Well, part 2 is not as good as the part 1 in most cases in the films. I still loved the Iron Man 2 though. I'll be waiting for the Iron Man 3

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Iron Man 3 to shoot next May

Nov 8, 2011

Marvel sure doesn’t like to waste anytime getting their sequels ready. Joss Whedon’s The Avengers will be released next May, and it looks like Robert Downey, Jr. will be moving right into Iron Man 3 that same month. Premiere Casting has issued a casting call for extras to star in Shane Black’s Iron Man 3, and revealed the film will begin production in May 2012. Although, it’s not surprising as the film is scheduled for release in May 2013, and would have to begin around this time to meet that date.
Details on the film are unknown, but we have heard that it will have a different atmosphere than the previous two.
I don't know, I am kinda over Iron Man, I think it's time to move on to something else.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Well, part 2 is not as good as the part 1 in most cases in the films.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Yeah, Iron man 2 might not be as good as the part 1 but it is still great for me. I'm waiting for the part 3 as well.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Robert Downey Jr. comments on Iron Man 3 script

Dec 8, 2011

While there’s many problems that were associated with Iron Man 2, it all began with the film’s script. With Shane Black writing (and directing) Iron Man 3, many are hopeful this film will turn out to be alot better. Well, Robert Downey Jr. was interviewed by Extra (via Comic Book Movies), and gave his thoughts on the script. “Iron Man 3 is probably the best script I’ve read in five years, which is so funny. I mean, things have come so full circle that a genre superhero movie can actually be the most artistic bit of writing I read. But I think The Avengers is something a lot of the fans are really looking forward to, so I’m excited about that. The third Iron Man to me is an opportunity to go back to the kind of storytelling and character exploration that made the first one good,” he said.
Details on the script are being kept secret for right now, and the only thing we’ve heard about the film is that it will be different from the first two.

Something different from the first two sounds interesting.

any release time posted?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
And the Iron Man 3 villain rumors begin

Jan 29, 2012

Iron Man 3 is to begin shooting this May, but we have absolutely no idea as to what the film is about or the villain that Iron Man/Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.) will face. Well, rumor has now surfaced that Prince Namor will be fighting Iron Man this time around, and the fiilm is said to be based off the “Demon in the Bottle” storyline. While it would be a nice departure from the previous two villains in the franchise, I don’t expect this to be true. Why? Because if I remember correctly, Marvel doesn’t own the rights to Prince Namor. Hence why he wasn’t in Captain America.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love the Ironman films (well all the marvel films tbh) and im really looking forward to be seeing more on this

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Iron Man was a great movie, probabley one of my favourite comic book movies but the second one sucked on a big scale.

Movie Forums Insomniac
It has been officially announced Iron Man 3 is filming in Wilmington, which is a district of Los Angeles. Currently in pre-production, it is going under the code name “Caged Heat".