Cricket's 60 favorite TV shows

Tools    

#2 The Shield

There's never been a television character more badass than Vic Mackey. It wasn't just him though; the show was deep with interesting characters. It was intense and edgy, and unlike most other shows, it also had an incredible series finale. As a plus, my wife also loved it, and watched every episode with me.

#1 Survivor

As much as I love the other shows on my list, Survivor is my undisputed favorite. In 30 seasons, my wife and I have never missed an episode, or even a single word. I am always glued to the television, and I often shed tears.*

Some great shows you got there Cricket; with Jackass, Cheaters, and Cops being some of my favorites. Great job on the list!

Master of My Domain
I have very fond memories of Survivor. I remember watching it when it first came out, and already predicted that it would turn into something big. Sure enough, over the course of a few days everyone at school was talking about Survivor, and eventually gave birth to a mini version of the show we would play during recess.

I don't watch Survivor anymore, but I am willing to start again. Should take a few months to catch up.

Congrats on finishing your list cricket! I haven't seen most of your picks but the ones I have seen are all really good.

Thank you to everyone for participating; that's one more thing I can cross off my MoFo bucket list.

1. Survivor
2. The Shield
3. Married With Children
4. Cops
5. Three's Company
6. Saturday Night Live
7. Melrose Place
8. All in the Family
9. America's Most Wanted
10. The Three Stooges
11. Impractical Jokers
12. The Dukes of Hazzard
13. Seinfeld*
14. The Honeymooners
15. Rock Star
16. The Amazing Race
17. True Detective
18. Howard Stern
19. Laverne and Shirley
20. The Apprentice
21. Jackass
22. The Fall Guy
23. The A-Team
24. Knight Rider
25. Happy Days
26. Cheers
27. Sneak Previews
28. The Mole
29. Renegade
30. Family Feud
31. Tru TV's Top 20
32. American Idol
33. The Jeffersons
34. The Crocodile Hunter
35. The Benny Hill Show
36. Sanford and Son
37. Nip/Tuck
38. Cheaters
39. Charlie's Angels
40. Hardcore Pawn
41. Operation Repo
42. My Name is Earl
43. I Love Lucy
44. Welcome Back Kotter
45. Fear Factor
46. Bosom Buddies
47. The Brady Bunch
48. Talk Soup
49. The Phantom Gourmet
50. The Equalizer
51. Judge Judy
52. Lizard Lick Towing
53. The Munsters
54. Fantasy Island
55. The Beverly Hillbillies
56. Chips
57. Green Acres
58. Alice
59. Starsky and Hutch
60. Too Close for Comfort

There it was! The Shield is a great show I recently discovered and I'm currently on season 3 and love it!!! It was actually you, cricket, who made me watch it when you talked about it in the Top Tv-series thread.

Congrats on finishing your list, cricket. This has actually pushed me a little to thinking about getting mine together. Thinking, mind you.

I loved Three's Company. It was something I first saw in the early hours of the morning in the late 80's/early 90's. I used to (and still do) like Man About The House, which was the original version but I think I like Three's Company more. That said, the Roper's were better over here.

They also had their own spin-off show, George & Mildred, which it was much more successful than it's US counterpart and only ended when Mildred (Yootha Joyce) died unexpectedly.

I repped you for America's Most Wanted and All In The Family despite only having seen the UK version of both programmes.

Love Married... With Children, too. Another programme (like Three's Company) which only aired late at night/early in the morning over here until Sky started showing it in the early/mid 90's. That's a great pic of Kelly, too. To say I had a thing for her would be an understatement.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Married with Children, something I was never suppose to watch.

I was always lost on why Al didn't want to sleep with Peggy more.

Awesome List Cricket! If I ever made my own list it would look like yours.

I've never seen Melrose Place, The Shield or Survivor.

Watched these shows in first fun and all were my favorites: All in the Family, Three's Company, Married With Children and COPS.

I watched Saturday Night Live from the time it debuted to whenever the last good cast left, (Will Ferrell, Tiny Fey, etc).

The Shield is one of the greatest things even put on television. I have liked Survivor at various points in its run. Those type of shows have become so disposable to me now. I may watch the season coming up since Nope is going to start Survivor fantasy. You going to join?

I finished my list and yet feel incomplete. Im getting an itch to do another something tv list. This top 60 just reminded me of shows i forgotten all together when did my list.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I think The Munsters and Happy Days are the only ones I have seen more than one episode of. A lot of these I've never even heard of!

The Shield is one of the greatest things even put on television. I have liked Survivor at various points in its run. Those type of shows have become so disposable to me now. I may watch the season coming up since Nope is going to start Survivor fantasy. You going to join?
I'm not, I've been having a hard time keeping up with all the threads as it is.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Thank you to everyone for participating; that's one more thing I can cross off my MoFo bucket list.

1. Survivor
2. The Shield
3. Married With Children
4. Cops

I'm not a fan of anything in your top four, however I've never seen "The Shield". I heard it was great, so I bought Season 1 on DVD at a garage sale, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Congrats on finishing your list.

I'm not a fan of anything in your top four, however I've never seen "The Shield". I heard it was great, so I bought Season 1 on DVD at a garage sale, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

I found the season 1 DVD and then I was hooked.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I found the season 1 DVD and then I was hooked.
I like Michael Chiklis, so I'm looking forward to watching "The Shield" eventually. I just have to find the time for it, and Hubby wants to watch it too, so I can't watch it without him.

Did you see Michael Chiklis in the short-lived TV show "No Ordinary Family"? I really liked that show, and I was very upset when it was cancelled.

I haven't seen anything else with Chiklis, but someone on the set of Edge of Darkness told me I looked like him, but I think it was just because I shaved my head. I'm not sure if you'll like it, but hubby sure will. My wife loved it.