Kill Bill DVD Info

Tools    

I must become Caligari..!
I just want to see the film.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Why would we care about the DVD when we aren't even able to see the movie yet? Friday just needs to get here already!

I must become Caligari..!
No not having a go at you JRS, Just all this anticapation building up inside me!!!!

Exactly, no hard feelings. We were just excitable. And besides that was more directed to whoever released the info that you had.

Thanks for the info jrs… I can’t wait to see the movie either but at least Tarantino is giving us all fair warning there will be several DVD’s … which is much better then a lot of them do…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Do you know my poetry?
I cant wait for this movie, and I always like some good DVD info, thanks for the link jrs.

Originally Posted by jrs
Just giving you all some info........no need to be harsh

I know I misunderstood, but I have gotten unnecessary negative points just for that

..... And I know who did it.

Click on this link for information.
I like Tarantino, but I'm not too sure about his idea. We already have to pay twice to see two parts of the same movie, do we really want to buy what amounts to four DVDs to get all of his extras too?

I think the two-volume set would be enough, personally.

Hi
Hey I'd rather be getting more extras from QT with all those DVD releases than just get a DVD with nothing but the movie on it. I'd be complaining more then..

Well then, you'll be pleased to note that I didn't at any stage suggest he release a DVD without extras, won't you?

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Well then, you'll be pleased to note that I didn't at any stage suggest he release a DVD without extras, won't you?
Kill Bill is getting some good reviews from critics tho (check out www.fangoria.com) if you want. It looks kickass. That and Chain Saw Massacre - I'm dying to see them both!

Hi
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Very Pleased.

I can't wait.

Do you know my poetry?
Kill Bill Volume 1 is set to be released on DVD February 3.
17 days before Volume 2 is released.

Hi
I guess I should say that the Kill Bill DVD is now "delayed" til April 13 or something. Another excuse for me to hate Miramax

movies are cool, but i like pudding
I have also heard that Vol. 2 has been pushed back to April as well