Favorite Lines from your favorite movies!

Tools    

A person is smart. People are dumb
Hmm... "Does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you wern't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it..."
"You're not the Devil. You're practice."
"You seem a decent fellow... I hate to kill you."
"You seem a decent fellow... I hate to die."

Jules: We should have shotguns for this kind of deal.
Vincent: How many up there?
Jules: Three or four.
Vincent: That's countin' our guy?
Jules: Not sure.
Vincent: So that means there could be up to five guys up there?
Jules: It's possible.
Vincent: We should have ****in' shotguns.
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

"You expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die."

"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey f*ggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now....f*ck off."

"A sphincter says what?"

"let's get outta here." I heard that almost every movie has this line.

"I am Jack's smirking revenge."- Fight Club

"Sounds good Mr. The Kid!"- Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli"-The Godfather

"See this? *rubs fingers together* This is the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses"- Reservoir Dogs

You sharpshootin' me, punk? Is that what you're doin'? Don't you sharpshoot me! You'll give me forty. Then you're gonna give me forty more. Then you're gonna pull K.P., the grease pit! I'll rub your NOSE in enlisted men's CRUD till you don't know WHICH END IS UP! YOU UNDERSTAND?

"I taught you everything you know but I didn't teach you everything I know. The last thing you hear before I send you to hell's gonna be the sound of your guts snappin' in the wind like a bull whip!"

Chinatown (Polanski - 1974)

J.J Gittes: But, Mrs. Mulwray, I ******* near lost my nose. And I like it. I like breathing through it. And I still think you're hiding something.

Favorite lines from West Side Story:

"Ya wanna live in this lousy world? Play it cool!" Ice, who takes command of the Jets after Riff's death during the Rumble.

"In and out of the shadows." Ice to Anybodys when she asks "Hey, what about me?" when they're all searching for Tony to protect him from Chino, who's gunning for him for killing his friend Bernardo at the Rumble.

"Ya done goody, buddy-boy!" ice, congratulating Anybodys on a job well done.

"Thanks, Daddy-o" Anybodys to ice after he compliments her. She gets all dreamy-eyed on saying that, which must mean that she fell in love with Ice.

Favorite lines from Dirty Harry:

"Do you feel lucky?"

"Well, do ya, punk?"

"You're a liar Mr. Lundegaard, a bald-faced liar -a f**king liar!"

...uh the post is up there...

More favorite lines from WSS:

"Now...you all better dig this, and dig it good!" Ice, warning the Jets to keep cool after learning that Chino's gunning for Tony.

'I wanna hold it like we always held it---with skin" Riff, claiming his territory.

"When I get through with you, you will be like a fish after skinning"
Bernardo to Tony, during the Jets-Sharks pre-rumble War Council, after Tony suggests that the rumble be made a "fair" fight.

"You're a liar Mr. Lundegaard, a bald-faced liar -a f**king liar!"
I luv it heres another....
Airport Lot Attendant: There's a minimum charge of 4 dollars, long term parking charges by the day.
Carl Showalter: I guess you think you're... you know like an authority figure, with that stupid ****in' uniform, huh buddy? King clip-on-tie there, big ****in' man huh? You know these are the limits of your life, man. The rule of your little ****in' gate here. Here's your 4 dollars, you pathetic piece of ****.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
From Harvey: "Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
My, people come and go so quickly here!
Lions and tigers and bear! Oh my!
'I think I'll miss you most of all.
Now I know I've got a heart because it's breaking.

Lefty: Punch of salt.
Donnie Brasco: Punch?
Lefty: Punch. Punch of salt.
Donnie Brasco: Punch or pinch?
Lefty: Punch, punch. Not pinch. What'd I say? I say pinch?
Donnie Brasco: Nah, you said... you said punch.
Lefty: Sometimes you don't make no ****in' sense, Donnie.

Roy: Thomas can raise a barn, but can he pick up a 7-10 split?
Ishmael: God blessed my brother to be a good carpenter. It's okay.
Roy: Yeah, well he blessed you, too, and I'll give you a hint what it is. It's round, has three holes, and you put your fingers into it.
Ishmael: You leave Rebecca out of this.

You're gonna need a bigger boat.

Cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water. Our shark.

Quints monologue about the USS.Indianapolis.