Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

BANNED
prolly this

and this next

They have been a bit hit and miss for me too, but they did make my favourite animated film; Princess Mononoke. I think it may partially be because of In The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness it is mainly about Miyazaki making The Wind Rises but it also features some stuff about Takahata and this film. That along with the unique art style has made me really curious.

Think i might go on a Ghibli binge this weekend with that, The Wind Rises and maybe another 1 or 2.

Unregistered User
They have been a bit hit and miss for me too, but they did make my favourite animated film; Princess Mononoke. I think it may partially be because of In The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness it is mainly about Miyazaki making The Wind Rises but it also features some stuff about Takahata and this film. That along with the unique art style has made me really curious.

Think i might go on a Ghibli binge this weekend with that, The Wind Rises and maybe another 1 or 2.

Yeah the doc is what got me watching this actually. Wind Rises was good but its no Totoro.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
The Maltese Faclon (1941)

Trying to cross of some movies from my lists. Will be my first old-school noir. Wish me luck.

I seem to recall cricket saying he prefers this to Cannibal Holocaust. Sounds like I'm in for a treat then!

I seem to recall cricket saying he prefers this to Cannibal Holocaust. Sounds like I'm in for a treat then!

When I first watched Cannibal Holocaust, I was more shocked by the animal cruelty than anything else. I mean let's face it, the acting and special effects aren't the best. It's the shock value that made the film so notorious. The turtle scene is disgusting.