Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

102 F? whaT THAT.
wow lucky
Double the Celsius figure & add 30.

Shock snow here. Forecast just had it as rain. Took us all by surprise.
Same. We must have had 3 inches. Yesterday by noon it had all melted from the sidewalks.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It's a wet 69 F out here from a standing mist most of the morning to a now mostly clearing, blue sky afternoon. Interior is set to 73 for some reason, so the heat has been active throughout the day. Idiot boss gotta idiot. SupposeBly, it's going to drop to the mid 30s tonight. Supposebly.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Beautiful day in NJ today! Cool, crisp, sunny. Almost like spring (but not quite there yet).

Tomorrow's forecast? Cold, rain and snow!
Our weekend was brutal. Snow Saturday, tons of ice. Walking to church yesterday was beyond. Bitterly cold & a brutal wind.

Friday will be 70 degrees. Praise to the Lord, it’s the last week of winter.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
60s. Rain. High winds. Tornado watches. Lightning. Hail pockets. Flash flood warnings for another hour or so. goooooOOOOOOOOOO FRIDAYS!

First day of spring yesterday was lovely in Connecticut. First time I did not wear a scarf, a hat or gloves to church since last winter began.

Today is horribly windy & cold. Did not dress properly for my walk & I felt it.

March is determined to blow us over before it’s done.
Brutal today. Bitterly cold with very fierce winds. March just won’t quit. We’re hoping this will be our very last bad weather day until Fall.

Brutal today. Bitterly cold with very fierce winds. March just won’t quit. We’re hoping this will be our very last bad weather day until Fall.
I just got an Emergency alert on my cell phone for a "Winter Squall Warning"!

But I'm remembering - it had to be 2 or 3 weeks ago - I went for my walk and was remarking how I was already uncomfortable from the "heat"!
It wasn't actually hot or even warm, but it had that stale air & stagnant feel that made the ambient humidity feel uncomfortable for breathing and exercising.

Well, it sure wasn't stale & stagnant for last night's walk - rather, it was "crisp" and freezing - and uncomfortably chilling to the bone whenever the wind blew - which was most of the time.

I just got an Emergency alert on my cell phone for a "Winter Squall Warning"!

But I'm remembering - it had to be 2 or 3 weeks ago - I went for my walk and was remarking how I was already uncomfortable from the "heat"!
It wasn't actually hot or even warm, but it had that stale air & stagnant feel that made the ambient humidity feel uncomfortable for breathing and exercising.

Well, it sure wasn't stale & stagnant for last night's walk - rather, it was "crisp" and freezing - and uncomfortably chilling to the bone whenever the wind blew - which was most of the time.
Right now we have “feels like 17 degrees” with winds 17 mph.

Right now we have “feels like 17 degrees” with winds 17 mph.
Can't wait for tonight's walk!
(I keep thinking I've put the hat, scarf and gloves away for the last time until next winter.)

You ready? You look ready.
I'm wearing a wool coat in the last week of March. Mother nature needs to get with the program.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza