THE DARK KNIGHT (Nolan's BATMAN sequel)

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Official sneak peak of what the on-screen Two-Face is going to look like (at least what they want to show of him):

http://www.whysoserious.com/myhero/

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Probably the film I'm looking forward to most this summer.
I loved Batman Begins, and from the look of all the footage I've seen so far, The Dark Knight looks set to continue in the same vain.
I'm a huge fan of Chris Nolan, but it will be strange watching the film knowing that Heath Ledger is no longer with us.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Official sneak peak of what the on-screen Two-Face is going to look like (at least what they want to show of him):

http://www.whysoserious.com/myhero/
After watching that 30 second scene....The Dark Knight is officially in my top 100 films......hmmmm, number 28.

Suspect's Reviews

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Picked up my tickets today for The Dark Knight's opening premiere at 12:01 AM. Before I had gotten there, Cinemark had already sold 25, and they went on sale today. That sort of took me back, but expected.

You MoFo's should probably quickly follow suit before it's too late.

I would keep checking out www.newsarama.com for some set-visits and interview and whatnots.

Also, I just read all those sarcasmtastic posts in a row, and I had a sargasm.

I thought I wouldnt' like the movie when I saw the trailer. Ledger's face gave me the creep with moldy makeup and highlighted red scar of grin. Not to mention his grungy hair and yellow teeth of a hound fresh out of hell. However, The Dark Knight is really a stunning follow up of the 2005's Batman Begins from Christopher Nolan. It is a great summer movie with feverish action, dazzling spectacle, and devilish fun, that you can't miss.

A

With The Dark Knight it looks like we're finally getting Batman as he should be - dark, disturbing, disturbed, and likely to crop up in your nightmares if you're not careful. There were hints at how good Nolan could make the Bat franchise in ...Begins, but this should hopefully be the real proof. Let's hope that the weirdness of seeing Heath Ledger doesn't derail it...

In the Beginning...
Is Peter Travers on the Warner Bros. payroll?

I'm not here to dispute the awesomity of the film, but I'm always leery about the first reviews of big-budget monster blockbusters we all know studios are itching to get our money for... especially considering the brilliant and involved 8-month-ish viral marketing campaign attached to The Dark Knight. They aim to excite us with everything they've got, so look for puppets everywhere. Not that it really matters -- I'll be seeing it regardless of how it fares -- but I guess it's just the principle of the thing. Don't plant reviews to trick me away from my money. I'm perfectly capable of letting it go myself.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I thought I wouldnt' like the movie when I saw the trailer. Ledger's face gave me the creep with moldy makeup and highlighted red scar of grin. Not to mention his grungy hair and yellow teeth of a hound fresh out of hell. However, The Dark Knight is really a stunning follow up of the 2005's Batman Begins from Christopher Nolan. It is a great summer movie with feverish action, dazzling spectacle, and devilish fun, that you can't miss.

A
Way to just quote that rolling stone article verbatim!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'm not that excited about the film because it will be like going to a funeral. Once the credits roll, that's it, no more Heath Ledger. I wasn't his #1 fan or anything, but it's still depressing. I can't help it if I'm being all emo about The Dark Knight and all - that's how I feel.

Instead of thinking of it as a funeral, think of it as a memorial, a tribute. If the hype is to be believed then this could be one of Heath Ledger's greatest performances.

And besides, Terry Gilliams "The Imaginarium of Dr.Parnassus" will be his last film as far as I can tell.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
a place to watch an extended trailer

Here's something you all know: I'm still really, really hyped about this. My friends and I are certainly going to a midnight showing, and splurging for special leather "reserved" seats.

I'm going to watch all of the first Batman movies up to Batman Begins here pretty soon. Because I want to.

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I just reserved my tickets, but IMAX was sold out...