Films that should have never been made!

Tools    

Here, is where you b!tch about movies that should have never even been made (hence the title)

A few movies to start off,

White Chicks, King Arthur, Any Child Play Sequel, Any Halloween Sequel, Any Nightmare on Elm Street sequel.....

the texas chainsaw massacre remake

Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
Here, is where you b!tch about movies that should have never even been made (hence the title)

A few movies to start off,

White Chicks, King Arthur, Any Child Play Sequel, Any Halloween Sequel, Any Nightmare on Elm Street sequel.....

No Freddie?

Randomly visiting for now
I really despise Honey, Star Wars Episode 1 (let-down), mmmm I don't generally watch movies unless I have some reason for seeing it, so I don't see that many movies that I dislike.

Titanic
Escape from L.A.
Taxi Driver

No Freddie?
The only good Nightmare on Elm Street was the first.

I have to go for the Toxic avenger, godsend, the village, the alamo, and there is so many more out there, but the above titles really take the piss, and charismasloverno5, u have "the bride of chucky", u cant talk , lol

for Ł3.99, i would buy any DVD, you Dolph Lungren He-Man movie man.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Terminator 3. They summed up everything so perfectly in T2, and then this is released. It's not the complete Holocaust that it could have been, it's just completely un-necessary and disappointing.

any way to get money, althugh it wasn't really really bad, they should have just left everything as it was, as T3 kinda makes the whole of T2 pointless.

No one should waste their time watching "Johnny English", "Van Helsing", "Black Knight" or "The Hot Chick". I don't care if someone lends them to you for free, your time would be better spent counting nose hairs....yours or someone elses, it wouldn't matter.

Masters of the universe is an awesome movie, lol

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
why dont you like Taxi Driver?
I metioned this before and got a slew of crap for not liking it so I will just leave it at that. Nothing personal.

Masters of the universe is an awesome movie, lol
How much did Dolph pay you to say that?

Fasten your seat belts...
Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
How much did Dolph pay you to say that?

How about, Dark Crystal, awful awful movie.

Dark crystal is awesome, i have that on VHS somewhere
charged the fields at Bannockburn
They fought like warrior poets
They fought like Scotsmen
And won their freedom.