MoFo Fantasy Football 2023 - Sign-Ups

Tools    

Every year I set up my draft ranking for the first 125ish spots so if something happens and I have to auto draft for a bit, I at least get what I consider the best available players left on the board. I’m assuming auction is off the table now? I don’t know if you can manually assign dollar values to players so you auto draft based on that or not.
Yeah, several people objected, which, like the draft day conflicts, is enough to scrap it.

Worth bringing up each year but I think we need, like, 10 out of 12 to be on board to make a switch.

So which team was yours? I’m so bad at matching players with their teams.
I didn’t play last year and don’t remember before that. Wide Right is me.

Sean was the Mud Dogs. He played most years, I think, but I think stopped after like 2017.
Should have guessed that but I have been using that name in another league forever, so didn’t think I used it here too.

The trick is not minding
Ah ok. Yeah, that was before I joined. I was thinking maybe he was Iron City Chuggers or The Paper Curtain. Hadn’t seen them since my first year

The trick is not minding
No objections to the evening of Sunday the 27th?

I'll give it through the weekend and then draw draft order.
None here. I’m usually home during Sunday nights anyways, since I have work the next day.

No objections to the evening of Sunday the 27th?

I'll give it through the weekend and then draw draft order.

Order drawn! I'll start sending PMs requesting draft slots. Please reply ASAP. If someone takes a day or more to reply they may be skipped over until they get back to me, since we can't really proceed otherwise.

Im 8th,

Mock 1

Qb J Allen
Wr A Cooper
Wr B Aiyuk
Rb S Barkley
Rb D Henry
Te G Kittle
Flx M Williams

So after getting Barkley and Henry in the 1st and 2nd round, I'm immediately reminded the impossibility that this will happen on draft day. No matter how many mocks I do, I'm always surprised to floored by how different it ends up being for the real thing. Yet I know I'll do those mocks. Why? Boredom, mm not so sure. I think subconsciously I actually enjoy the shock factor come draft day, and the more I try, the greater the shock

Draft order set!
  1. Holden (Love Brokers)
  2. Adam (Whentheleveon)
  3. jiraffejustin (Bustin Justin's Bad Boys)
  4. raul (Titletown)
  5. seanc (Wide Right)
  6. Hey Fred (Parrotheads)
  7. Sedai (Can You Diggs It?)
  8. TONGO (North Dallas TONGO)
  9. Yoda (11 Angry Men)
  10. PW (Return of the Dark Decade)
  11. Spaulding (Censored Clowns
  12. Wylde (Wylde's Wolves)

Wow! I'm number one! I'm number one!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The trick is not minding
Most public leagues I’ve joined it usually went either Jefferson-Chase-CMC, with some variations in that order. I think one person went with Ekeler 3rd over CMC, and once CMC went first.

I like my spot. Not sure how this season will go, but it would be nice to improve on my 7-7 finish.

Believe it or not I've done less than 5 so far. Probably because I think I still have a shot at winning the FBB season. If it's mathematically impossible for me to win it then please someone tell me so I stop chasing my tail.