Your favorite Musical?

Tools    

The Sound of Music, by far.
I love it to. Am I the only person that fancies Captain Von Trapp?

Nightmare Before Christmas For The Following Reasons
1.So creative and sweet
2.Wonderful songs
3.A great holiday movie for two holidays

No Apologies. No Regrets.
sweeny todd or the nightmare before xmas

I like Sweeney Todd.

The Lord of the Rings

Dislike musicals but The Rocky Horror Picture Show was pretty good and funny.

All the Tim Burton ones are good. Grease, Chicago, West Side Story, Oliver, Wicked... But my all time favorites have to be Moulin Rouge and RENT! I love my musicals.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show is mine. But I also really, really love Funny Girl and The Sound of Music.

I tried (and failed) to watch Funny Girl when I was trying to tick a film off the lists and The Sound Of Music is the only film where I'm cheering for the Nazis.

Welcome to the site, though.

I wouldn't say allergic, but I've yet to make it through anything she's starred in. What's Up Doc?, Funny Girl and A Star Is Born, for the record. However, as none of her filmography appeals to me, it's not like I went in looking forward to any of those.

Funny Girl just wasn't funny or interesting to me. I gave it 20 minutes and then I started doing something else, but left it on in the background (sometimes I get 'pulled into' a film) but another 20 minutes or so later, it was just annoying that I deleted it.

Semper Fooey
This gets my vote for worst song in a musical.

We don't have a lot of Barbra fans on here do we? XD

Actually Funny Girl and The Way We Were are the only two movies I like of her's.

I also wanted to add Cabaret onto my list. Not a big Liza fan but I do really like it!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Oliver wasn't bad, but probably not one of the best. I'm still sticking with Wizard of Oz if it counts or else The Sound of Music.

West Side Story, Sound of Music, Singin' in the Rain, My fair Lady, King and I, Fiddler on the Roof, Gigi.
I'm not really a fan of these movie studios today doing musicals, I find them pretty bad. I think a lot of the time they are trying to recapture the golden years of Hollywood, because for a long time Musicals dominated the movie industry. I don't think there will ever be another Gene Kelly.