What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

Here's Johnny!
hmmmm in the phantom when he looks into the microscope and gets poked in the eyes with those baldes that was creepy because i saw it when is a little

but also i agree with chicagofrog on the whole eye business, if i were to watch that scene again id freak

Just say 'NO' to Evercrack.
That first blood test in The Thing. With the guys head stretching out and attaching to the other guys head. Fun stuff.

Here's Johnny!
mmm recently saw disturbed me, seeing such a twisted fellow doing that to people because he thought he was right

he was just messed up

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
The Two Towers, X-Men, The Passion of the Christ, Kill Bill Vo. 1,

I thought were all horribly disturbing that they could pass as movies and not only that but have people actually watch them and GASP! Praise them.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Originally Posted by LillyVon
I'm proud as an Aussie to say Bad Boy Bubby was a wonderful Australian film, and yes, it was a ball tearer when it came to being disturbing.

"Be still cat" "You can call me pop" (we learn it in school here!!)
The whole 'Flo' thing gave me nightmares.
"Ya got big ****, Flo." "You're a looker, Flo."
Oh yeah, when he wrapped his mum and that guy up in cling wrap. Damn that was bad.

some good , some bad..most weird

donnie darko -weird and good
doom generation- more weird and not good
the cube- dumb and weird
seven- creepy
monsters ball- very weird
natural born killers- creepy weird
spanking the monkey- disturbing...dude has sex with his mom... i mean come on ...

just a few ..

Originally Posted by asgoodasded
spanking the monkey- disturbing...dude has sex with his mom... i mean come on ...
It is disturbing, You don't see it often, in my work i was involved in haveing a boy removed from his mum, because they were having sex.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by nebbit
It is disturbing, You don't see it often, in my work i was involved in haveing a boy removed from his mum, because they were having sex.
removed? wtf were they stuck? and im guessing you're a doctor. btw how old were they

Originally Posted by Nitzer
removed? wtf were they stuck?

She means the boy was taken away from his mother… if one can call her that…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
She means the boy was taken away from his mother… if one can call her that…

Most disturbing?
"They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" (1969)

Female assassin extraordinaire.
was asked more on mypost here re: this movie about two incestuous murderous sisters who kill their employers - did some research:

so i did some hunting ... looks like there have been SEVERAL versions of this ... the one I saw I just found at Hollywood Video (http://www.hollywoodvideo.com/movies....aspx?mid=7825), "Sister, My Sister" (1994) and they just made a remake, "Murderous Maids" (2000). Here's a bit of timeline:

Original case/murder for story: 1933 or so
The Maids (Play, 1946, Jean Genet)
Les Abysses (1963)
Sister, My Sister (1994)
Murderous Maids (2000)
Les Blessures assassines' (2000).

I saw "Murderous Maids" on the shelf and shuddered past it. According to online reviews I've seen "Sister, My Sister" is seen as the slightly better of the two.

Kids, Silence of the Lambs, Traffic was kinda disturbing...

New to the forums, btw. Glad to be here.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by joshuafor
New to the forums, btw. Glad to be here.
Welcome...............*tapping my finger tips together like Mr. Burns*

I don't know what it is about Japaneese Film Makers... But they sure do make good movies.
Now we all know there is a fine line between horror and mystery.

Idk if someone named this off already or not.

Jisatsu Circle a.k.a. Suicide Club

The first time I saw this movie I was, er, on something, and wasn't to keen at the time for reading, (for it's in subtitles) so I read most of what I could, and I suppose at the time, in my given condition, I received my own intake of the film. Which was very disturbing.

Long Behold... I watch it again clean and sober and understood it for what it really was. It still was shocking, for it's surrealism, but not as disturbing.

The movie is about a wave of suicides the is taking over Japan's youth. And a detective must investigate them. But when the accailmed source of the suicides is captured, they still continue... WHAT CAN IT BE?!
WHY IS EVERYONE KILLING THEMSELVES SO HAPPILY!?

I loved this movie.

i think pasion of the crist. it was a great movie but it was disturbing to watch

Well, the most recent disturbing movie I've seen was Saw. It wasn't very good, just disturbing.

Salo or 120 days of Sodom is the most disturbing movie I've ever seen. Irreversible and I spit on your grave are also very disturbing. Larry Clark films are disturbing too.