Just got Rotk DVD!!!!

Tools    

WooT..ok useless thread but I'm so excited woot!!!!

Originally Posted by susan
no not useless...we just got it too and we are going to watch it tonight...

Happy for ya'!! Awesome movie, though I am not buying it. I'm getting The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition. As for that version, I just burned a copy.

Originally Posted by jrs
Happy for ya'!! Awesome movie, though I am not buying it. I'm getting The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition. As for that version, I just burned a copy.
Oh, come on... the TR isn't that expensive. I picked it up at Walmart for less than $15. And I buy both every year... not to mention that the quality of a store bought copy is waaay better than a burned copy.

Originally Posted by ProfGreen
Oh, come on... the TR isn't that expensive. I picked it up at Walmart for less than $15. And I buy both every year... not to mention that the quality of a store bought copy is waaay better than a burned copy.

A.) It saves me money
B.) It's worth more getting the Extended Version
C.) A burned copy of the LOTR:ROTK retail version, compared to the actual DVD itself is LITERALLY the same in quality.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by jrs
A.) It saves me money
B.) It's worth more getting the Extended Version
C.) A burned copy of the LOTR:ROTK retail version, compared to the actual DVD itself is LITERALLY the same in quality.
If you have a DVD burner, of course. I might get one this summer. My B-day is in July. I'm going to buy the extended versions starting this summer. I have to get the money for the first two then, when the third on comes out I'll buy it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
If you have a DVD burner, of course. I might get one this summer. My B-day is in July. I'm going to buy the extended versions starting this summer. I have to get the money for the first two then, when the third on comes out I'll buy it.
You will like the extended versions. Like Jrs, i just buy the extended. I rented the original and watched it twice. Thats good enough for me until the extended comes out.

I ate all your bees.
Exetended Versions are they way to go. Can't wait until ROTK comes out in Extended edition. Will there be an Extended Edition Boxset?

Originally Posted by ProfGreen
Here in Belgium I gave €25, wich is even more than $25. This was the cheapest price avalable here

I bought it the other night and watched it with my bf. I will get them all on special edition in November. I just need the a bigger TV screen to make it feel like the theatre, lol.