Transformers 4

Tools    

The first Transformers was actually pretty good. The second one was garbage. I skipped out on the third one because of that. Michael Bay can't direct himself out of a paper bag.

Dude i love transformers i will see it. 2 was horrible tho and 3 dragged on a bit. hopefully they go on an upward sprial and make 4 epic.

The first Transformers was actually pretty good. The second one was garbage. I skipped out on the third one because of that. Michael Bay can't direct himself out of a paper bag.
Bad boys was an awesome movie of Bays, and Bad boys 2 as well on a different scale. he did go a little mental on tf2 & 3

Really like the first Transformers, the other 2 were entertaining but not in the same league in my opinion, hopefully they focus a little less on the effects on this next one.

Here is the best selection of New Human cast Members that fit Serious

Transformers 4 is set to premire in theaters June 29th 2014 and Michael Bay says that it will be his last film until further notice. Bay confirms that the 4th installment will be a serious sequel and not a reboot.

For now lets take a look at who the cast members will be

Humans

Johnny Whitworth (as the main human protagonist)

Emmanuelle Chriqui (girlfriend of the main human protagonist)

Tyrese Gibson to reprise his role as Robert Epps

Ray Park

Scarlett Johansson

Jeremy Renner

Christian Bale

Anne Hathaway

Timothy Olyphant

Paula Patton

Tom Hardy

Joseph Gordon Levitt

Bruce Willis

Ben Kingsley

Next up are the autobots and the people to voice them

Peter Cullen to voice Optimus Prime

Leonard Nimoy to voice Sentinel Prime

Colleen O'Shaughnessey to voice Override

Peter Renaday to voice Ultra Magnus

Brian Bloom to voice Trailbreaker

Chris Cox to voice Hound

Bumblebee

Sumalee Montano to voice Moonracer

Robert Foxworth to voice Ratchet

James Remar to voice Sideswipe

Sunstreaker

Bruce Greenwood to voice Springer

Phil LaMarr to voice Windcharger

James Avery to voice Silverbolt

James Horan to voice Fireflight

Slingshot

Skydive

Sky Shadow

Michael Clarke Duncan to voice Omega Supreme

and now for the Decepticons and for who should voice them

Lance Henriksen to voice Skyuake (the main villain)

Steve Blum to voice Blitzwing

Robin Atkin Downes to voice Cyclonus

*Kim Mai Guest to voice RatBat

Miguel Ferrer to voice Scourge

Brad Garrett to voice Octane

John DiMaggio to voice Dirge

Mark Rolston to voice Thrust

Kevin Grevioux to voice Onslaught

Swindle

Rick D. Wasserma to voice Treadshot

Nick Chinlund to voice Vortex

Fred Tatasciore to voice Blast Off

Trypticon

Be sure to keep in touch for future updates

Seemed like as good a place as any.

Hugo Weaving: 'didn't care' about 'meaningless' Transformers role

Hugo Weaving says he 'didn't care' about his role in the 'Transformers' films.

In some rather revealing quotes from an interview with film site Collider, the English-Australian actor, who voiced evil robot Megatron in all three of Michael Bay's films, adds that he didn't even meet the director.

“It was one of the only things I’ve ever done where I had no knowledge of it, I didn’t care about it, I didn’t think about it,” he said.

“They wanted me to do it. In one way, I regret that bit. I don’t regret doing it, but I very rarely do something if it’s meaningless. It was meaningless to me, honestly. I don’t mean that in any nasty way. I did it.”

Weaving, who's known for taking on more serious screen roles, then went on to say that he and Michael Bay have no relationship whatsoever, despite working on three films together.

“My link to that and to Michael Bay is so minimal. I have never met him,” he added. “I was never on set. I’ve seen his face on Skype. I know nothing about him, really.

“I just went in and did it. I never read the script. I just have my lines, and I don’t know what they mean. That sounds absolutely pathetic! I’ve never done anything like that, in my life. It’s hard to say any more about it than that, really.”

He's not the only one of the cast to speak ill of Bay's work.

The star of the first three films Shia LaBeouf has also put the boot in, saying after the release of 'Transformers 2': "When I saw the second movie, I wasn't impressed with what we did. We got lost. We tried to get bigger.

“Mike [Bay] went so big that it became too big, and I think you lost the anchor of the movie. You lost a bit of the relationships. Unless you have those relationships, then the movie doesn't matter. Then it's just a bunch of robots fighting each other.”

Weaving will next be seen in the Wachowskis' epic 'Cloud Atlas' and reprising his role as Elrond in Peter Jackson's forthcoming Hobbit films.
http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/hugo-weav...nsformers.html

And the inevitable reply.

Bay responds to Hugo Weaving's Transformers comments

Director blogs about 'grumbling thespians' but soon deletes his thoughts

Michael Bay has responded to Hugo Weaving over comments he made about making the 'Transformers' films.

The bombastic director was emphatic about his thoughts on the remarks, which involved Weaving, who voiced evil robot Megatron in all three films, calling the projects 'meaningless'.

In a blog post on his own website, Bay wrote: “Do you ever get sick of actors that make $15 million a picture, or even $200,000 for voiceover work that took a brisk one hour and 43 minutes to complete, and then complain about their jobs?

“With all the problems facing our world today, do these grumbling thespians really think people reading the news actually care about trivial complaints that their job isn't 'artistic enough' or 'fulfilling enough?' I guess The Hollywood Reporter thinks so.

“What happened to people who had integrity, who did a job, got paid for their hard work, and just smiled afterward? Be happy you even have a job - let alone a job that pays you more than 98% of people in America.”

The post quickly disappeared from the site – perhaps because it attributed Weaving's remarks to The Hollywood Reporter when they were in fact from film site Collider – but not before being reported.

Weaving made the comments during an interview, and was brutally honest about working with Bay, who he says he never even met face-to-face.

“It was one of the only things I’ve ever done where I had no knowledge of it, I didn’t care about it, I didn’t think about it,” he said.

“They wanted me to do it. In one way, I regret that bit. I don’t regret doing it, but I very rarely do something if it’s meaningless. It was meaningless to me, honestly. I don’t mean that in any nasty way. I did it.

My link to that and to Michael Bay is so minimal. I have never met him,” he added. “I was never on set. I’ve seen his face on Skype. I know nothing about him, really.

“I just went in and did it. I never read the script. I just have my lines, and I don’t know what they mean. That sounds absolutely pathetic! I’ve never done anything like that, in my life. It’s hard to say any more about it than that, really.”
http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/bay-respo...-comments.html

Mark Wahlberg will be starring in it :P

I still haven't (and don't plan on) seeing the first 3 movies. I did watch maybe half of the first one but it was so bad I couldn't take anymore and turned it off.

I still haven't (and don't plan on) seeing the first 3 movies. I did watch maybe half of the first one but it was so bad I couldn't take anymore and turned it off.
You do know that there might be other threads about movies you care about, why waste time telling about things you don't like.

I never go to the Step Up threads saying I don't care about them.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
I thought the first one was entertaining, and great fun.