Movies that SHOULD be made

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
On the special features for the 10th anniversary edition of Clerks, Kevin Smith stated that his original concept for a convenience store movie was not actually a slacker comedy, but rather a David Lynch-inspired arthouse film revolving around the variety of bizarre customers that frequent the store during the graveyard shift.

As much as I like the comedic angle Clerks ended up taking, a part of me will always want to know what would happen if Smith had gone ahead with his arthouse idea. Sadly, given that he now seems to be stuck into doing straightforward comedy, I doubt he'll ever actually attempt anything beyond what's made him famous - although I still hold out a little hope for Red State.

How about a prequel to Gangs Of New York focusing on The Butchers character. I love The Butcher and I want to see more!

I totally agree.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
How about a movie on a certain actor? Jimmie F Skaggs

Also another Puppet Master film explaining all about Neil Gallagher.

With his r**ing of women, how he found the formula, etc.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I would like to see a film adaptation of Frank Miller's Hard-Boiled. It looks like it could easily be the most...insane action movie ever put together by human hands.
tell me more about it it seems that the wikipedia have a little info on it plus they say that there was going to be an adaptation on it but I think they left it

Lately the only movies that come around are either from books comics or video games. As for books i've been reading Mathew Reilley action/thriller author who is more on the action and he has a great trilogy of books actually they are only two so far but a third one is coming till the end of the year and so far were quite interesting-The Seven Ancient Wonders and The Six Sacred Stones. It's a rediculous action packed book filed with adventures Indiana Jones style but set in nower days

tell me more about it it seems that the wikipedia have a little info on it plus they say that there was going to be an adaptation on it but I think they left it
Well, the plot on Wikipedia is pretty much the story in a nutshell - but since it was written by the man behind Sin City and 300, the story is also incredibly violent and action-packed, enough to make up for its rather weak plot and its shallow exploration of Nixon's identity crisis and not-so-subtle satire of American society. According to IMDb, there's a page for an upcoming adaptation in 2011, but yeah, it's IMDb so not particularly trustworthy.

Lately the only movies that come around are either from books comics or video games. As for books i've been reading Mathew Reilley action/thriller author who is more on the action and he has a great trilogy of books actually they are only two so far but a third one is coming till the end of the year and so far were quite interesting-The Seven Ancient Wonders and The Six Sacred Stones. It's a rediculous action packed book filed with adventures Indiana Jones style but set in nower days
If any Reilly book should get an adaptation, it should be Contest. It's as simple as Reilly's books get and it's very gripping. I couldn't make it through one chapter of Seven Ancient Wonders, it was so bad.

If any Reilly book should get an adaptation, it should be Contest. It's as simple as Reilly's books get and it's very gripping. I couldn't make it through one chapter of Seven Ancient Wonders, it was so bad.
The Contest its probably my least favorite maybe as you said it's simple not that his other books are something more complicated but what he usually write is speed action novels,after 50-60 pages and you are in the middle of an action sequence the seven ancient wonders wasn't one of his best but it has this adventurous style in it although what irritated me was the impossible technologies used in it as if the author uses the Super secret movie rules-"if there isn't a technology,invent it!" .I don't know if you read some of his other novels Ice Station or Area 7 they are a little bit more realistic and again action packed

I used to be a huge Reilly fan a few years ago and I've read most of his books (the exceptions being Seven Ancient Wonders and Six Sacred Stones, as I already mentioned), and I reckon most of them could easily be streamlined into decent action films. Not sure why I never really gave Seven Ancient Wonders a chance, maybe it just seemed too off-the-wall even for me (and while I can accept that to a degree in a movie, I'm not going to spend a large chunk of my time when I can barely tolerate sitting through a 2-hour film going over the same basics, e.g. National Treasure)

also mayb a shrek prequel considering WHY Fiona was turned into an ogre in the first place?

also mayb a shrek prequel considering WHY Fiona was turned into an ogre in the first place?
Wasn't that shown in the first Shrek?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
and the second.

I'd like to see Medellin, the story of Pablo Escobar made. You may recognize this from Entourage. I know Killing Pablo was announced, but it seems to be in production hell, what with Christian Bale and Javier Bardem dropping out, and Chris Pine denying any involvement at all.

One Suit Two Suit Three Suit Four
I'd like to see Medellin, the story of Pablo Escobar made. You may recognize this from Entourage. I know Killing Pablo was announced, but it seems to be in production hell, what with Christian Bale being rumored to have dropped out and Javier Bardem leaving.
This. And Queen's Boulevard.

and the second.

all that is said is that a spell is cast on her and of ocurse the requiremnt to break it nothing was said bout why

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
all that is said is that a spell is cast on her and of ocurse the requiremnt to break it nothing was said bout why
I believe it was so Prince Charming could save her and marry her. I think. As repayment for helping Fiona's dad, get with Fiona's mom way back when.

Anarchist within reason
I would like to see a movie adap of Steven King's Dark Tower series with maybe (waiting to be shot down for this) Ethan Hawk as the Gunslinger
(I would have also suggested Christian Bale but he's already Batman and John Conner.)

On the subjet of Batman I hope Nolan goes ahead with the third maybe taking off from where the Dark Knight ended with Batman on the run and in hiding only to be forced back out in public by the Riddler (played by Sam Rockwell maybe?)

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/06b...topper-trailer
www.gobstoppermovie.com
HAHAHAHAHAHA
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

You want to post like me?
Movies I would watch without thinking twice:

A midieval version of Shoot Em Up. Replace Clive Owen with a bad-a** barbarian, and the guns with swords, maces, polearms, bows... Who's with me?

A zombie flick - wait for it - from a trek-star zombie's point of view! Maybe filmed in a Cloverfield sort of way. Sick gore scenes with the zombie dining, seen through the zombies eyes.
Perhaps with a depiction of the psychological descent into the mindless zombie madness. The whole turning-zombie deal would have to be altered a bit, so we'd perhaps just catch glimpses of it, every once in a while, resulting in a total zombie state where the main character eats his wife or something like that...

a LOTR equivilent of Spaceballs (LOL phehrpas a feature film adaptation of these

(alas this IS the best qaulty of this one i can find on youtube right now))

and while were on the subj of spaceballs another ACTUAL spaceballs film for the star wars PREQUELS

I want a real version of the Odyssey. We've been reading it in class, and it could possibly turn into a great movie. We watched that TV movie version of it in class, and it was pretty much laughably bad. If we could get someone like Peter Jackson up to the helm to direct it, I don't see it turning out bad.