Anybody serious about coffee?

Tools    

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
One more habitual user here.

Coffee is some inseparable thing of my everyday life for decades. I start it after the breakfast and drink at least three cups of it until the late afternoon.

This Bosch is our brand new machine that substituted the previous one which served us for more than 15 years. It is a filter-type coffee machine (the coffee is put in a paper filter into the machine, one filter per make).
We use different brands of finely ground coffee, usually Lavazza, Jacobs or Tchibo as well as Lidl packs.

the filters:

One more habitual user here.

Coffee is some inseparable thing of my everyday life for decades. I start it after the breakfast and drink at least three cups of it until the late afternoon.

This Bosch is our brand new machine that substituted the previous one which served us for more than 15 years. It is a filter-type coffee machine (the coffee is put in a paper filter into the machine, one filter per make).
We use different brands of finely ground coffee, usually Lavazza, Jacobs or Tchibo as well as Lidl packs.

the filters:
We usually find coffee makers like this in office lunch rooms. Not as fancy as this.

Also a hot coffee fan here. I do like and drink iced coffee, but not in the morning. That's a totally separate type of drink to me and does not belong as part of my morning routine. Hot coffee for that!
I’m sure iced coffee is delish, but my coffee has to be hot.

There are Dunkin pods for the Keurig coffee maker. Have you tried those?

Yes, but I don’t want to make my own coffee. The Keurig inventor said he wished he never invented these cups because they’re non-recyclable.

Photo not coming through.

I hate the flavor of coffee.

I like tea and not that herbal crap.

It is annoying not to be in sync with ones countrymen (Americans).

After switching to lattes my taste for coffee in hot water has declined to the point I wont make coffee without milk most of the time. I prefer instant crystals. Dump them in the milk and microwave it. Add flavors such as chocolate, almond, mint or coconut. Shake hard, fetch out foam, then drink.

I've bought enough bad lattes while out shopping that I almost never buy them anymore at coffee shops, I cant trust their drinks to be pure and uncontaminated. Thats fine though because a coffee shop latte is $6-$10 per cup while a home made cup is more like $1-$2 when you calculate out the expense. So, not trusting them is an all-around win-win situation.

I hate the flavor of coffee.

I like tea and not that herbal crap.

It is annoying not to be in sync with ones countrymen (Americans).
Some might say it’s hard to be in sync with one’s countrymen (Americans) right now.

After switching to lattes my taste for coffee in hot water has declined to the point I wont make coffee without milk most of the time. I prefer instant crystals. Dump them in the milk and microwave it. Add flavors such as chocolate, almond, mint or coconut. Shake hard, fetch out foam, then drink.

I've bought enough bad lattes while out shopping that I almost never buy them anymore at coffee shops, I cant trust their drinks to be pure and uncontaminated. Thats fine though because a coffee shop latte is $6-$10 per cup while a home made cup is more like $1-$2 when you calculate out the expense. So, not trusting them is an all-around win-win situation.
I love lattes, but most baristas don’t make them hot enough. I hate a hot drink that is not hot enough.

Probably to avoid a lawsuit like McDonald's
Dunkin’s coffee is as hot as anyone could possibly want it. That’s why I have it every day.

I love lattes, but most baristas don’t make them hot enough. I hate a hot drink that is not hot enough.
I like mine hot but not so hot I must sip at it. I like big gulps of my espressos, it soothes the morning horse throat and goes good with my AM cig.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
I have transcended caffeine affecting my sleep (obviously not a good thing 😅 ).

I will make a french press (or two, if someone doesn’t want the little handcrafted luxury I made for them when I get up). Then one when I arrive at work from the Flavia. And another in 3 hours and 3 hours after that.

It definitely fills a cigarette hole, without all the social benefits 😀

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
I only drink coffee if there is less coffee, more (way more!) milk and a good portion of sugar in it. Only then i can handle its taste, otherwise it tastes more like shit to me.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Did latest cold-brew with a teaspoon of vanilla and cinnamon. Turned out better than I expected!

I've never had a single of cup of coffee. I have tried it, but have never liked it. I sometimes like tiramisu, as long as it has a lighter, rather than a more heavy, coffee flavor, which I've always thought is a little bit of a strange contradiction. Even though a ton of people like and drink coffee, I've met a lot of people like me who don't as well.