Robbed of an Oscar

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Michael Fassbender for Shame
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Samuel Jackson - Pulp Fiction
No way! Martin Landau's performance in Ed Wood is far superior, in my opinion. Jackson was very good and his performance as Jules Winnfield has become iconic, but in terms of acting, Martin Landau's performance is just brilliant.

No way! Martin Landau's performance in Ed Wood is far superior, in my opinion. Jackson was very good and his performance as Jules Winnfield has become iconic, but in terms of acting, Martin Landau's performance is just brilliant.
It was close for me so i guess it wouldn't be fitting to say he was robbed, but i'd still go with Jackson personally. A few films i think should've won best picture.

Citizen Kane
The Graduate
Taxi Driver or even Network over Rocky
Apocalypse Now
Goodfellas
JFK
Pulp Fiction
Sense and Sensibility
The Aviator
There Will Be Blood
The Master

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I always thought that Jackson should have been in the Best Actor category. That way they could have both won.

On the outside looking in.
Films i think should've won best picture.

Citizen Kane
Goodfellas
I agree GOODFELLAS should have won Best Picture, and it's a sad joke that CITIZEN KANE didn't win.

On the outside looking in.
I don't agree with a few of them but the ones that stand out are definitely Sly over Peter Finch For Rocky . And Sly to even be nominated for Rocky Balboa . I like it though some unique choiches .
Rocky is one of the most unforgettable, most iconic characters in cinema, and Stallone was as good if not better playing the older Rocky at a crossroads in ROCKY BALBOA; it's one of the most moving performances I've seen.