Happy 2nd Anniversary to Me! (Sexy Celebrity)

Tools    

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SEXY CELEBRITY!
(why, that's me!)

WE LOVE YOU,
MOFO

"I can't believe it's been two years already. What am I doing?" -- Sexy Celebrity

I'd like to use this opportunity to say that I think "I'll have you naked by the end of this post" is probably the funniest signature any MoFo has ever had.

Happy Anniversary
to the
Sexiest Celebrity of all!!!

Thank you for being you… we do love you and all the smiles you send our way…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
Jason! Or should I say Suzy Homemaker given your recent adventures in "settling down". We love you--at least I do--and hope to see you 'round here for another 2 years! What's been happening? PM me dude!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

HAPPY HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, ANNIVERSARY

YOU SEXY BEAN, OH, I MEAN BEAST

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Anniversary Sexy.
A toast to one spicey MoFo.

And Nebbs....you just got my imagination going.~

I applaud your two years of sexiness here.

And here is a '2nd anniversary' present picture from me. I'm sure you'll love it.

Happy 2nd Anniversary Sexy!

Happy anniversary from a newbie

Here's to many more years

WB
x

MoFo wouldn't be the same without you, bud.

Happy 2nd year and all that.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

happy anniversary Sexy Celebrity! stay along some more so I can get to know you and not just know-of-you!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You